Employmet News is here with latest vacancies in Western Railways. 753 Vacancies are available for Junior Engineer, Helper, Station Master & Other posts. Apply for the vacancy in Western Railways after checking all the important details given below. However, the Offline applications are available from 29th January 2018 and ends on 14th February 2018. So, all interested and eligible candidates can apply for Western Railway Recruitment before the last date. Moreover, applicants can check following sections for eligibility criteria. Visit www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in to know more information about Railway Recruitment.
Railway Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Board||Western Railways|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer, Helper, Station Master & Others|
|Number of Vacancies||753|
|Starting date to apply||29-01-2018|
|Closing date to submit application||14-02-2018|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Job Location||Mumbai, India|
Western Railway Vacancy Details
Candidates can check out the Railway Recruitment from our page. Eligible graduates who clear the eligibility criteria can apply for the vacancies using the links given below. Apply for the Railway Vacancy soon and be a part of India’s biggest job provider.
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|1||Junior Engineer, Station Master, Helper & Other posts||753|
Western Railway Eligibility Criteria:
Western Railways have given the following eligibility criteria, which the candidates must clear before applying for the Railway Jobs.
Educational Qualification for required to apply for Western Railway:
- All applicants should possess a degree or master degree with minimum marks in relevant field from recognized or approved university.
All the Applicants should have following age limit.
- As per the Rules.
Selection Process of Railway Recruitment:
Candidates are selected based on following tests.
- Written Examination/ Interview.
Selected aspirants will get the best salary as per the norms.
- Impressive Salary.
- Refer Official Notification provided below.
How to Apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly, visit Western Railway Official website @ www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- On its homepage, click on News, Updates & Recruitment.
- Search for the desired notification and read it fully.
- If you meet the eligibility, start your application process.
- Enter necessary details such as name, DOB, age, educational details, and others.
- Now, paste your recent passport sized photograph.
- Also, attach xerox copies of necessary documents.
- Now, pay your application fee.
- Finally, post the fully filled application form before the last date i.e. 14-02-2018.
मंडळ रेल्वे प्रबंधक,
पाँलीसी सेक्शन, तळमजला, मुंबई सेन्ट्रल,
Board Railway Manager,
Policy Station, Ground Floor
Mumbai Central, Mumbai – 400008.
|Official Notification||Official Website|
- Advertisement Date: 29th January 2018
- Starting Date to apply: 29th January 2018
- Last Date to apply: 14th February 2018
Thus, candidates have all the details required to apply for Western Railway Recruitment. Railway Notification and application form is also given in the article. So, check your eligibility and apply soon for Jobs in Railway. Kindly, Subscribe to our newsletter and get regular updates about latest Sarkari Naukri. You can also follow us on facebook, twitter and google+ and get regular updates about latest Government Jobs. Study material required for various exams are available here. Kindly visit sarkariresultslive.com for more jobs in India.