Sarkari Naukri for graduates are available in Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has announced that they will be hiring more than two thousand candidates for various positions in the organization. Account officer, Technician Grade 2, Assistant Account and other Posts are available for individuals who have completed graduation. Candidates who have Passed High School can also apply for various posts in UPPCL Vacancy 2018. Therefore, check your eligibility and apply for the UPPCL Recruitment soon from our page. Applicants who are eligible for the UPPCL Notification 2018 will get the best facilities and applicants can apply from the official website @www.uppcl.net.in. So, what are you waiting for? Apply before the last date on 13th March 2018. Applicants can see more details of UPPCL jobs here.
UPPCL Recruitment details
|Name of the Organisation||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Account officer, Technician Grade 2, Assistant Account|
|No. of Vacancies||2842 Vacancies|
|Starting Date||21st February 2018|
|Last Date||13th March 2018|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Technician Grade 2||2779|
Eligibility Criteria of UPPCL Recruitment
Candidates who want to apply for the UPPCL must satisfy the below given Eligibility conditions by the Uttar Pradesh Government. So, Aspirants can check the details carefully and apply here. Also, go through the related articles for UPPCL Exam Syllabus, Exam Date, Admit Card details. You can also find more details about Government Jobs in UP from our website.
- Must have completed charted account/ ICAI/ ICWA/ Cost Account or its equivalent.
Technician Grade 2:
- High School with Science or Mathematics .
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce.
- For Technician Grade 2 Posts: 21 Years to 40 Years.
- For other Posts: 18 years to 40 years
Refere official Notification for More Details.
Candidates will be selected for UPPCL based on how they perform in various tests conducted by UPPCL Board.
- Written Exam (CBT).
- General Candidates Rs. 900/-
- SC/ ST Candidates Rs. 600/-
Applicants must pay through net banking or by using visa/master credit/debit card or SBI Challan.
Selected candidates for the UPPCL Recruitment will get salary as per rules and regulations of the government.
How to Apply for UPPCL Recruitment
- Visit the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited official website i.e www.uppcl.org.
- Click on the Vacancy/ Results Option.
- Next Select the Post which you want to apply.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- After That Register with New User if your new user.
- Fill the form with required details and Upload required documents.
- Take a Print of application for future use and submit.
- Advertisement Date: 21st February 2018
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 21st February 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13th March 2018
- Last Date to pay Application Fee: 14th March 2018
- Examination Date: April 2018
|Official Notification for Technician Grade 2|
|Assistant Accountant Notification|
|Accounts Officer Notification|
|Apply Online Link|
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released the following vacancies to hire eligible candidates for various posts. Details of the available vacancies are given in the article above. Application forms and official notification for each post is also available in the tables above. So, candidates can apply for Uttar Pradesh Gov Jobs. Therefore, check all the details carefully and apply for UPPCL Vacancy. Kindly, Subscribe to our newsletter and get regular updates about latest Sarkari Naukri in India. You can also follow us on facebook, twitter and google+ and get regular updates about latest Government Jobs directly to your email id. Study material required for various exams are available here. Kindly visit sarkariresultslive.com for more jobs in India.