Hey there Job Aspirants, here comes the latest news from the Tamil Nadu Police. And that is, the TN Police Recruitment 2018 is going to take place to recruit more talented and eligible aspirants. Furthermore, there are vacancies for Constable and other posts. So check out the notification and apply for TNUSRB Recruitment 2018. Moreover, the applicants need to submit your Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2018 application form through offline mode. Also, there are 6140 Tamil Nadu Police Vacancy 2018 @ tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
TN Police Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- Name of the organization – Tamil Nadu Police Special Youth Department.
- Name of the Posts – Constable, Jail Warden and Fireman.
- Number of Vacancies – 6140.
- Application Mode – Online.
- Application Fees – The general applicants need to pay Rs. 130/-. And SC/ST no need to pay any application fees.
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 28/12/2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 27/01/2018.
- The Last Date to make the Application Fee Payments – 31/01/2018.
TN Police Vacancy 2018 Details
|S.l No||Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
TNUSRB Recruitment 2017 – 18 Notification
Eligibility rules are set by the TN Police Recruitment Authority that is necessary for the aspirants to apply,
Educational Qualification – The applicants for the above-mentioned Posts must have completed their 10th std or Pre-university Course from the recognized university or board.
Selection Criteria – The aspirants are selected for Tamil Nadu Police Vacancy based on the
- Written Exam.
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Endurance Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Certificate Verification.
Age Limit – The age limit details at the Tamil Nadu Police Board are as follows,
- Minimum Age Limit: Minimum Age Limit for the TN Police Vacancy is 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: The Maximum Age Limit for the above post is 24 years.
Also, age relaxation facility is provided as follows,
- For Backward Classes (BC), Most Backward Classes (MBC), Denotified Communities (DC) – The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 26 years.
- For the SC/ST category – The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 29 years.
- Ex-Serviceman applicants – Required minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 45 years.
Further age relaxation details are given in the official notification. So, kindly refer the official notification to get more information.
Salary Pay – The selectants are going to get the salary for the Constable, Jail Warden and Fireman Posts as follows,
- Rs. 18,200/- to Rs. 52,900/- Per month.
How to Apply for TN Police Notification 2018
- The first and the foremost step of the interested applicants is to visit the TN Police official website – www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- Then, on the Tamil Nadu Police Vacancy homepage the latest and upcoming job notifications are present in the centre column.
- After that, click on the relevant TN Police Recruitment Notification link and download it from there.
- Or just download it from the link given below and go through it carefully.
- After that, eligible applicants must click on the “Apply Online Link”
- Now, enter all the details correctly for the TNUSRB 2018 Jobs and enter all the details correctly without fails because entering incomplete and wrong details in the application form will not be considered.
- Then submit your online application form for the TN Police Notification before the last date and do not forget to take a print out of it.
- Also, make the application fee payment if mentioned as per the official notification.
TNUSRB 2018 Jobs – Links
TN Police Recruitment 2018 Notification – Click Here
sarkariresultslive.com is a site for the job hunters willing a get placed in Government Jobs. Also, job seekers will get all the latest and upcoming job-related Recruitment notifications details from various government sectors at the Sarkari Results Live Job Updates. Additionally, the job applicants need to stay in touch with this site. Moreover, besides the Job details candidates can also check the Syllabus, Answer Keys, Cut Off Results etc. Those are also the necessary to score well in the upcoming Government Jobs related exams.