Southern Railways is recruiting eligible candidates for Railway Apprentice Posts (Fitter, Welder, Mechanic & Others). There are 624 vacancies available for the Apprentice Jobs in Southern Railway Recruitment. Application forms will be available from 22nd January 2018 up to 21st February 2018. For more details regarding the eligibility criteria, age limit, pay scale, experience and others, read this article further. Also, visit Railway Recruitment Official Website www.sr.indiarailways.gov.in for more details. Applicants can also get all the details from the below columns. So, apply soon and get the Railway Apprenticeship.
Southern Railway Recruitment Details
|Name of the Organization||Southern Railway|
|Name of the Post||Act Apprentice Posts|
|Jobs Category||Railway Jobs|
|Starting Date of Application||22-01-2018|
Southern Railway Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details:
Candidates can check out the Railway Apprenticeship from our page. Eligible graduates who clear the eligibility criteria can apply for the vacancies using the links given below. Apply for the Railway Vacancy soon and be a part of India’s biggest job provider. Also, find information about various Government Exams and Exam Dates, Syllabus, Previous Papers, etc,.
|Name of the Place||Name of the Post
|Freshers & ITI Candidates for Training at Ponmalai||Fitter – 32 Jobs|
|Welder – 24 Jobs|
|Fitter – 70 Jobs|
|Welder – 46 Jobs|
|Machinist – 20 Jobs|
|Electrician – 32 Jobs|
|DSL Mechanic – 60 Jobs|
|Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
|MMV – 06 Jobs|
|Electronics Mechanic – 03 Jobs|
|PASSA – 10 Jobs|
|ITI Candidates for Tiruchirappalli Division||Fitter – 80 Jobs|
|Mechanic Diesel – 81 Jobs|
|Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology) – 01 Jobs|
| Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology)
|ITI Candidates for Madurai Division.||Fitter – 139 Jobs|
|Total – 624 Jobs|
Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants of Southern Railway Jobs 2018 must ascertain themselves that they meet eligibility conditions given by Southern Railway Department. Additionally, check related information in the following sections.
- Welder (Fresher, Non-IT): Passes 8th class from the recognized board.
- Welder (Non-ITI): Passed 10th class or its equivalent.
- Medical Laboratory Technician: Passed 12th Class with (10+2) System in Physics, Chemist & Biology.
- Fitter, Machinist, Electrician, Mechanic, PASSA: Passed class 8th/10th/ITI or its equivalent from recognized University or Institution.
All the Applicants should have following age limit.
- Welder (Fresher, Non-IT): Maximum age: 20 years.
- Welder (Non-ITI): Maximum age: 22 years.
- Fitter (Fresher): Maximum age: 22 years.
- Medical Laboratory Technician: Maximum age: 22 years.
- Fitter, Machinist, Electrician, Mechanic, PASSA: Maximum age: 24 years.
Candidates are selected based on following tests.
- Written Test.
- Physical Fitness Test.
Requirements for Physical Fitness Test:
- Height – 137 Cms.
- Chest Measurement – Expansion should not be less than 5 Cms
- Weight – 25.4 Kgs.
- Vision – Should not have any morbid condition of either eye or the lids of an eye which may lead to risk or aggravation Or recurrence.
All Selected Candidates will get the following amount as their Salary.
|All Other Trades||Mechanic DSL|
|During the 1st year of training||Rs.5700/- per month||Rs.5900/-per month|
|During the 2nd year of training||Rs.6500/- per month||Rs.6700/-per month|
|During the 3rd year of training||Rs.7350/- per month||Rs.7550/-per month|
Applicants must pay a specified amount as application fee.
- General Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: No Application Fee.
How to Apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly, visit Southern Railway Official website i.e. www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- On the main page, check for desired notification.
- Download and read it fully.
- If you meet the above listed eligibility criteria, click on an application form.
- Download and take a print out of it.
- Enter all necessary details.
- Paste your recent photograph.
- Also, attach necessary testimonials.
- Pay relevant application fee and post the application form to following postal address before the last date.
THE WORKSHOP PERSONNEL OFFICER,
PERSONNEL BRANCH, CENTRAL WORKSHOP, PONMALAI, TRICHIRAPPALLI –
|Official Notification||Application Form|
- Advertisement Date: 22nd January 2018
- Starting Date of Online Application: 24th January 2018
- Closing Date of Application: 21st February 2018
Thus, candidates have all the details required to apply for East Central Railway. Railway Notification and application form is also given in the article. So, check your eligibility and apply soon for Jobs in Railway. Kindly, Subscribe to our newsletter and get regular updates about latest Sarkari Naukri. You can also follow us on facebook, twitter and google+ and get regular updates about latest Government Jobs. Study material required for various exams are available here. Kindly visit sarkariresultslive.com for more jobs in India.