South Indian Bank has published the SIB Recruitment 2017 Notification. There are various Probationary Clerk Posts available at this bank. Therefore, job aspirants do not make any further delay. Read all the necessary information required for the South Indian Bank Recruitment. After that apply for the South Indian Bank Careers @ southindianbank.com. Furthermore, the applicants need to attend the Online Test and Interview. To get qualified for the South Indian Bank Vacancy 2017. Most importantly, make sure you apply for the South Indian Bank Recruitment Notification before 30th December 2017. Indeed the selectants of the South Indian Bank Career will get a good salary pay.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Details
- Name of the Bank – South Indian Bank (SIB).
- Name of the Posts – Probationary Clerk Posts.
- Number of Vacancies – 468.
- Application Mode – Online.
- Application Fees – For General Candidates Rs 600/-, SC/ST Rs 150/-.
- Date of Advertisement Release – 19/12/2017.
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 20/12/2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 30/12/2017.
South Indian Bank Career 2017 Vacancy Details
The below-given table provides the State Wise Vacancy details for the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017.
|S.l No||Name of the State||Number of Vacancies|
|3||Andhra Pradesh and Telangana||35|
South Indian Bank Notification 2017 Eligibility Details
The educational qualification and other eligibility criteria required for the South Indian Bank Career are listed below,
Educational Qualification – The candidates must have the following educational qualification for the probationary clerk posts as,
- The aspirants who have completed X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular
course from any recognised Board or Institution can apply for the Notification.
Apart from the mentioned above qualification, the applicants are required to have the language proficiency based on the states like,
|S.l No||Name of the state||Language Proficiency||Required Residential Criteria|
|1||Andhra Pradesh and Telangana||Place of Domicile in Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana||Telugu|
|2||Delhi NCR||Place of Domicile in Delhi NCR including NCT||Hindi|
|3||Kerala||Place of Domicile in Kerala State (including Mahe)||Malayalam|
|4||Tamilnadu||Place of Domicile in Tamil Nadu State/ Puducherry UT||Tamil|
Selection Criteria – The applicants for the South Indian Bank Career are selected depending on their performance in
- Online Test.
- Personal Interview.
Age Limit – The Age Limit details are set by the South Indian Bank Recruitment Authority as per the rules for the SIB Recruitment as,
- Maximum Age Limit – Maximum age limit for the South Indian Bank Recruitment is 26 years. That is the applicant age should not exceed the mentioned age limit.
Also, there is age relaxation up to 5 years are provided for certain categories. So refer the official notification from the link given below for that complete details.
Salary pay – The Selectants of the South Indian Bank Jobs will get the best pay.
- Rs. 11,765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540.
How to Apply for South Indian Bank Career 2017
- Mainly, open the South Indian Bank Oficial website i.e, www.southindianbank.com.
- Now, select the relevant South Indian Recruitment Notification from the home page of South Indian Bank (SIB).
- Or else you can directly download it from the link specified below.
- After that, next step is to read the official notification of South Indian Bank Careers clearly. To avoid the doubts that may arise in future.
- Then eligible and the interested applicants click on the ” Apply Online Link”.
- After that, fill all the details required correctly without fail.
- Finally, submit your South Indian Bank Jobs Online Application Form before the last date is over.
- Furthermore, take a print out of it for future reference.
SIB Recruitment – Links
South Indian Bank Vacancy 2017 Notification – Click Here
The sarkariresultslive.com provides the recent and upcoming all government jobs details. Therefore, job seekers in search of the government jobs can check out the Sarkari Results Job Notification Details. Also, the job applicants can also utilize the Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer key available for the Govt Jobs at this site.