Jobs in Sikkim are available for GD Constable and Constable Technical Jobs. Sikkim Police is hiring 342 eligible men and women candidates for the posts. Application mode is offline and all the eligible candidates can start applying from 29th January 2018 to 28th February 2018. For further information regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, experience and application fees, visit @ sikkimpolice.nic.in. You can also go through the rest of the article for more details of Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018 process.
Sikkim Police Recruitment Details
|Name of the Organization||Sikkim Police|
|Name of the Post||GD Constable, Constable Technical & Others|
|Starting date to apply||29-01-2018|
|Closing date to apply||28-02-2018|
|Job Category||Police Jobs|
Sikkim Police Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|2.||GD Constable (Women).||60.|
|4.||Constable Technical (Women).||02.|
Eligibility conditions of Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018
Applicants must fulfill all the eligibility conditions, age limit criteria, selection process and others which are listed Below. Check out all the latest Police Jobs here.
- All Open Candidates and HG Candidates must have passed Class 10th from a recognized University or Institution or board.
- Passed Class 12th in PCM.
For detailed information, please refer Official Police Notification provided below.
All the candidates should meet the following age limit.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 22 Years.
Age relaxation is applicable as per the norms.
Candidates selection is based on their performance in these tests.
- Physical Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Written Test.
- Viva-voice (OR) Interview.
- Height – 5.3 male – 5 for female
- Chest – 32 minimum with minimum 2 expansion for a male.
- Weight – 50 Kgs for male, 45 Kgs for female
Selected aspirants will get the best salary ass per the norms.
- Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20.200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2,400/-
- Please Refer Official Notification which is given Below.
How to Apply for Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates must first visit Sikkim Police Official Website @ sikkimpolice.nic.in
- On the homepage, check for official Notification.
- Download the advertisement and read it fully.
- If you meet the eligibility, collect the Application Form.
- Fill necessary details like name age limit, educational qualification, and other details.
- Paste your recent photograph.
- Attach Xerox Copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form to the below given Address before the last date.
NOTE: Application Forms in a prescribed format will be available from 29th February 2018 and can be taken from the office of the Deputy Inspector General of Police (or) Special Branch, Tadong, Gangtok and the office of District SsP (North/South/West) on only working days till 28th February, 2018 by providing a Bank (SBS) Receipt for Rs. 70/-.
Dy. Inspector General of Police,
- Advertisement Date: 23rd January 2018
- Starting Date to Apply: 29th January 2018
- Last Date to Apply: 28th February 2018
Details of Sikkim Police Recruitment is given in the article along with Apply Online Link of Sikkim Police Careers Notification to help candidates apply for the Police Vacancy 2018. So, candidates can check all the details and apply for Police Jobs. Use this opportunity and Kindly, Subscribe to our newsletter and get regular updates about latest Sarkari Naukri. You can also follow us on facebook, twitter and google+ and get regular updates about latest Government Jobs. Study material required for various exams are available here. Kindly visit sarkariresultslive.com for more jobs in India.