According to latest Employment News in India, Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has given a job notification to fill 807 vacancies in various management and apprentice positions. Interested candidates can check the details for Trade and Vocational Apprentice, and Management Trainee – Technical Posts of SAIL Careers. Candidates hoping to get a Sarkari Naukri in the Central Government, can apply for the SAIL Recruitment 2018 through sail.co.in. Online applications for SAIL Jobs will be made available form 9th January 2018 up to 7th February 2018. Applicants can check details like educational qualification, age limit, selection etc of SAIL Vacancy in the below sections of this article.
SAIL Careers 2018 Details
|Name of the Organisation||Steel Authority of India (SAIL)|
|Name of the Posts||Management Trainee – Technical|
|No. of Vacancies||382 Vacancies|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||1st February 2018|
|Last Date||21st February 2018|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
SAIL Vacancy Details
|Sl. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Management Trainee – Technical||382|
Eligibility Details of SAIL Recruitment
The following eligibility conditions are given by SAIL Careers, which the candidates must satisfy before applying. Therefore, check out all the eligibility details of SAIL Jobs 2018 from the below columns. Also, check out more Public Sector Unit or PSU Jobs here.
Educational Qualification required for SAIL Recruitment 2018:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with minimum 65% marks in the related disciplines – Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Chemical, Instrumentation, and Mining.
All the Applicants should have the following age limit.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years.
Selection Process of SAIL Careers:
Candidates shall be selected based on their performance in below tests.
- Written Examination
Pay Scale for SAIL Jobs:
- As per company rules and regulations.
- No Application Fee.
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly, visit SAIL Official website i.e. www.sail.co.in
- On the main page click on Careers tab.
- Download the notification and read the instructions carefully.
- Keep all the necessary documents like educational qualification, age proof, experience, scanned photograph and signature before applying online.
- Fill the online application form
- Enclose copies of all above specified documents.
- Now, pay an application fee and press submit button.
- After filling the online form take a print out for future reference.
- Notification release Date: 30th January 2018
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 1st February 2018
- Last Date to apply: 21st February 2018
|SAIL Management Trainee Notification||Apply Online – Click Here|
SAIL Apprentice Recruitment Details
|Name of the Organisation||Steel Authority of India|
|Name of the Posts||Trade and Vocational Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||425 Vacancies|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||9th January 2018|
|Last Date||7th February 2018|
SAIL Careers 2018 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Refrigerator and power conditioning||15|
|Motor Vehicle Mechanist||15|
Eligibility requires to apply for SAIL Careers
Interested candidates who want to apply for the SAIL Recruitment 2018 must fulfill the following Eligibility Criteria given by Steel Authority of India. So, go through details like Age Limit and Educational Qualification, etc., and apply soon to be a part of SAIL.
Educational Qualification details of SAIL Recruitment:
Candidates who want to apply for the apprenticeship in SAIL, must have passed 12th standard from a recognized board and they should also have certificates in their respective trade.
SAIL Recruitment 2018 Age Limit:
Candidates must have Minimum 18 years to apply for the Apprenticeship.
Candidates will be selected based on various tests and their Performance.
- Written Examination/ Skill Test/ Interview.
How to Apply for SAIL Careers 2018:
- Go to SAIL official website www.sail.co.in (or)
- Click the direct link provided below for filling the application form.
- Choose the post you want to apply and again click Apply online.
- Open the notification link given below.
- Read all the particulars, Instructions and requirements explicitly provided in the official notification of SAIL Recruitment.
- Keep all the certificates, scanned passport size photo, signature while filling the application form.
- After that fill the application form carefully with the required information.
- Take the printout of the filled application form for future use.
- Notification Date: 9th January 2018
- Starting Date to Apply: 9th January 2018
- Last Date to Apply: 7th February 2018
|SAIL Apprenticeship Notification||Apply Online Link|
Details of SAIL Recruitment is given above. Apply Online Link is given above along with SAIL Careers Notification to help candidates apply for the SAIL Vacancy 2018. So, candidates can check all the details and apply for SAIL Jobs. Use this opportunity and Kindly, Subscribe to our newsletter and get regular updates about latest Sarkari Naukri. You can also follow us on facebook, twitter and google+ and get regular updates about latest Government Jobs. Study material required for various exams are available here. Kindly visit sarkariresultslive.com for more jobs in India.