The Rural Development and the Panchayat Raj Department of Karnataka are going to conduct the Recruitment for RDPR Karnataka. For the available 48 RDPR Vacancies. Therefore, candidates who are interested in the Data Entry Operator Posts can apply for RDPR Karnataka Recruitment. Also, the applicants must satisfy all the criteria in order to apply for these RDPR Karnataka Jobs 2018. And apply offline before the last date for the RDPR Recruitment @ rdpr.kar.nic.in. Moreover, the last date to submit the RDPR Karnataka Application Form is been extended till 4th January 2018.
RDPR Karnataka 2018 Recruitment Details
- Name of the organization – Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (RDPR).
- Name of the Posts – Data Entry Operator (DEO).
- Number of Vacancies – 48.
- Application Mode – Offline.
- Application Fees – The applicants should pay Rs.150/- via Demand Draft(DD).
- Starting Date to Apply Offline – 05/12/2017.
- Last Date to Apply Offline – Extended until 04/01/2018.
RDPR Karnataka Vacancy Details 2017-18
|S.l No||Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Data Entry Operator (DEO)||48|
RDPR Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Details
The following details are mandatory for the applicants to satisfy to apply for the RDPR Karnataka Jobs.
Educational Qualification – The applicants for the RDPR Karnataka Recruitment must have completed their 10th std from the recognized board. Also, the applicants need to have good typing speed.
Selection Process – The Candidates will be selected for there performance in
- Written Examination (Or) Personal Interview.
Age Limit – The age limit criteria that the contenders must satisfy are set by the Authority of RDPR Karnataka.
Salary Pay – Selected applicants for the RDPR Jobs will get the good pay for their Data Entry Operator (DEO) Posts from the RDPR Board.
How to Apply for RDPR Karnataka Jobs
- The first step that all the interested applicants must take is to go to the RDPR Karnataka Official Website – www.rdpr.kar.nic.in to know more about the Rural Development Panchayat Raj Department Board.
- Then, click on the RDPR Recruitment Official notification link and download it.
- After that, read all the details given in the RDPR Notification to get complete details about the recruitment process, terms and conditions etc.
- Later take a print out of the “RDPR Karnataka Application form”.
- Next fill all the details correctly as mentioned in the official Notification. Because incomplete and wrong applications will be rejected by the RDPR Board.
- Afterwards, pay the application fees of Rs.150/- through demand draft.
- Lastly, send your duly filled RDPR Karnataka Vacancy application form to the RDPR Authority of Karnataka before the last date is gone by through the postal address given below.
RDPR Recruitment 2017 – 18 Postal Address
Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (RDPR),
Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department Vacancies – Links
RDPR Karnataka Recruitment Notification and Application Form – Click Here
RDPR Recruitment Extended Notification – Click Here
Click On RDPR Karnataka Application Form
The sarkariresultslive.com is a site which provides the Latest and Upcoming Government Jobs Notifications. Also, the aspirants will get the proper job-related information about the eligibility in Sarkari Results Live Jobs updates. Along with the recruitment related notifications the updates regarding Syllabus, Answer Keys, Previous Papers etc are also given here.