High Court of Rajasthan is hiring eligible candidates between 18 to 35 years of age. Rajasthan High Court Job notification has been released for 2363 vacancies in Driver and Class IV Posts. Candidates interested in having a job in Rajasthan High Court can apply after checking the details here. Last date to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment is 13th March 2018. Applicants can apply through www.rhcexam.raj.nic.in. More details of Rajasthan High Court Jobs like educational qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Form, How to apply etc are given below. Therefore, check out the details and apply for the available vacancies.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Details
|Name of the Department||High Court of Rajasthan|
|Name of the Posts||Driver and Class IV Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||2363 Vacancies|
|Starting Date||12th February 2018|
|Last Date||13th March 2018|
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy Details
|Name of the Category||No. of the Vacancies|
|Persons with Disabilities||54|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment – Eligibility Details
Candidates who wish to apply for Court Jobs in Rajasthan High Court. Applying candidates must satisfy the Eligibility Criteria given by Rajasthan Government. Age Limit and Educational Qualification and other details are provided here. Also, check out more details and more Government Jobs in Rajasthan.
Rajasthan High Court Educational Qualification:
- Candidates who have passed secondary from recognized board/ institution and having knowledge in Hindi and Rajasthan Culture; can apply for the Rajasthan High Court Notification 2018.
Age Limit of Rajasthan High Court Vacancy:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
However, Age relation is applicable for reserved category candidates. Therefore, check more details from the official notification.
Aspirants who applied for the High of Rajasthan Recruitment 2018 Notification; they will be selected based on the below steps.
- Written Examination
Application Fee to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment:
Applicants who want to apply for Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2018; they have to pay the application fee as per the Rajasthan Government Jobs 2018.
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.60/-
Pay Scale for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018:
Selected candidates will get below given amount as their monthly Salary.
- Rs.12,400/- per month.
Steps to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment:
- First of all, visit Rajasthan High Court Official Website i.e. rhcexam.raj.nic.in
- On the main page, Download the Official Notification and read it completely.
- Now, Click on Apply Online Link.
- Enter all necessary details such as name, age, DOB, academic details & Others.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph and attach necessary certificates.
- Make payment of application fee.
- Finally, cross verify the filled details and press submit button before the last ate.
- After successful submission, take a print out of application form for future use.
|Official Notification||Apply Online Link|
- Advertisement Date: 8th February 2018
- Starting Date of application: 12th February 2018
- Last Date to apply: 13th March 2018
Eligible and interested candidates can check all the details of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment. Official notification and application form for Rajasthan High Court Vacancy from the links given in the article. So, check your eligibility and apply soon. Kindly, Subscribe to our newsletter and get regular updates about latest Sarkari Naukri. You can also follow us on facebook, twitter and google+ and get regular updates about latest Government Jobs. Study material required for various exams are available here. Kindly visit sarkariresultslive.com for more jobs in India.