Indian Railways has new vacancies available in Rail Wheel Factory. Candidates with Matriculation/ ITI/ SSLC Pass can apply for the Railway Jobs. RRB will be hiring individuals from 18 to 28 years of age for 47 Technician Grade III posts. The Rail Wheel Recruitment 2018 Notification can be downloaded at www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in. Interested candidates can register online from 6th February 2018 to 5th March 2018. Applicants can submit the application forms before the last date at the official RWF Website. So, check out all the details and apply soon to get your Railway Jobs. Also, check out i.e. to know additional information related to Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2018.
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment Details
|Name of the Organization||Rail Wheel Factory (RWF)|
|Post Name||Technician Grade III|
|Starting date to apply||06-02-2018|
|Closing date to apply||05-03-2018|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
RWF Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|1.||Technician Grade III||47|
Eligibility Criteria for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2018-19:
Applicants interested in applying for Rail Wheel Factory Jobs must fulfill below specified eligibility conditions. Details regarding age limit, educational qualification, and others are given below. Check out the details and apply soon. Find more details regarding Railway Recruitment from our page.
Educational Qualification for Rail Wheel Factory:
- Candidates Should have passed Matriculation or ITI or SSLC or Trade Apprenticeship from recognized University or Board.
Age Limit to apply for RWF Recruitment 2018:
All the Applicants should have following age limit.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 28 Years.
Also, Age relaxation will be applicable to all Reserved Category Candidates.
Selection Process for Rail Wheel Factory Jobs:
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
- Computer Based Test (CBT).
Pay Scale of Rail Wheel Factory Vacancy:
Selected applicants will get the best remuneration as per the rules and regulation of RWF Jobs 2018.
- Rs.19,900/- per month
Refer Official Notification for more details.
Candidates must pay a prescribed amount as their application Fee.
- Un-Reserved Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman: Rs.250/-
Payment of application fee must be done only through Online mode.
How to Apply for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly, go to Rail Wheel Factory Official website @ www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in
- On the main page, check for Official Notification released for 47 Vacancies.
- Download the Official advertisement and read the instructions carefully.
- If you meet the eligibility, Click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill in all necessary details such as name, DOB, age limit and other details.
- Upload your recent photograph and attach necessary documents.
- Pay relevant application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form before the last date.
|Official Notification||Apply Online Link|
- Starting Date to apply: 6th February 2018
- Last Date to apply: 5th March 2018
Thus, candidates have all the details required to apply for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment. Railway Notification and application form for RWF Recruitment is given in the article. So, check your eligibility and apply soon for Railway Jobs. Kindly, You can also take our free Mock Test to help prepare for various competitive exams. Subscribe to our newsletter and get regular updates about latest Sarkari Naukri. You can also follow us on facebook, twitter and google+ and get regular updates about latest Government Jobs. Study material required for various exams are available here. Kindly visit sarkariresultslive.com for more jobs in India.