The Panchayat and Rural Development Assam has sent the PNRD Recruitment 2018 Notice. And there are 945 PNRD Assam Vacancy 2018 for Junior Assistant, Extension Officer & Other Posts. So, interested aspirants of the Panchayat and Rural Development Recruitment start to download the official notification. Also, the applicants should apply for the PNRD Vacancy 2018 before 16th January 2018. Furthermore, the mode of application for the PNRD Jobs is online @pnrdassam.in.
PNRD Assam Recruitment 2017 – 18 Details
- Name of the organization – Panchayat and Rural Development Assam (PNRD).
- Name of the Posts – Junior Assistant, Panchayat Secretary and other Posts.
- Number of Vacancies – 945.
- Application Mode – Online.
- Application Fees – General applicants have to pay Rs.250/-, SC/ST/OBC need to pay Rs. 150/-.
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 22/12/2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 16/01/2018.
PNRD Assam Vacancy 2018 Details
|S.l No||Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Jr Assistant HQ||24|
|2||Extension Officer (Panchayat)||74|
|3||Jr Assistant (Ancahlik Panchayat)||100|
|4||Gram Sevak and Gram Sevika||147|
|5||Gaon Panchayat Secretary||150|
|6||Tax Collector Cum Road Mohorar||450|
PNRD Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
Aspirants of the PNRD Vacancy 2018 need to satisfy the following qualification details.
Educational Qualification – The educational qualification required for the respective job roles are,
- Goan Panchayat Secretary – The applicants should be a Commerce Graduate.
- For all other Positions – The candidates must have obtained the degree with any discipline in the recognized university or institute.
Selection Process – Aspirants are selected for their performance in
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Age Limit – Age limit rules are set by the recruiting authority of PNRD Board as follows,
- Minimum Age Limit – the minimum age limit of the applicants is 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit – The required maximum age limit is 43 years.
Salary Pay – The selected individuals will get the respective salary for their job roles.
- Jr Assistant HQ – Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 49,000/- with the grade pay of Rs. 6200/- of Pay Band -2.
- Extension Officer (Panchayat) – Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 49,000/- and the grade pay of Rs. 7400/- of Pay Band -2.
- Jr Assistant (Ancahlik Panchayat) – Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 49,000/- also the grade pay of Rs. 6200/- of Pay Band -2.
- Gram Sevak and Gram Sevika – Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 49,000/- along with the grade pay of Rs. 6200/- of Pay Band -2.
- Gaon Panchayat Secretary – Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 49,000/- plus grade pay of Rs. 7400/- of Pay Band -2.
- Tax Collector Cum Road Mohorar – Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 49,000/- with the grade pay of Rs. 5000/- of Pay Band -2.
How to Apply for PNRD Vacancy 2018 Details
- Firstly, download the official PNRD Assam Recruitment 2017-18 Notification from the link given below.
- Then, read all the information carefully and read all the details given in the PNRD Recruitment official Notification.
- Afterwards, visit the PNRD Official Website www.pnrdassam.in just by clicking the Online “Application Form” Link.
- After that, on the PNRD homepage, you will find the instructions required to fill the application form on the left side and the Registration form and login details on the right side of the PNRD homepage.
- Furthermore, if you have registered already then you can just log in by using your login id and password.
- Otherwise, you have to register by entering all the details properly.
- Now, after filling your PNRD Application Form attach all the documents, Photograph, make the application fee payment as mentioned in the PNRD Vacancy notification.
- Lastly, submit your Panchayat and Rural Development Assam online application form with all the details entered correctly. And do not forget to take the printout of it for the further use.
PNRD Assam Vacancies 2017 -18 – Links
PNRD Assam Recruitment Notification – Click Here
sarakriresultslive.com provides the Job-related notifications for the aspirants willing to get placed in the Govt Jobs. Furthermore, the Sarkari Results Live Notifications will be in a clear and understandable format for the job seekers. Also, the applicants can find the materials such as Syllabus, Previous Papers, Answer keys, Admit Card etc.