Odisha State Government Job notification has been released to hire qualified engineers. 21 vacancies are available in Odisha Mining Corporation for Junior Engineer posts in Civil Engineering Department. Applicants can start applying for OMC Recruitment till the last date on 2nd February 2018. Eligibility details like age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee and how to apply process are also available on this page. Official notification is available @omcltd.in. More details of OMC Recruitment 2018 is available in sarkariresultslive.com.
OMC Recruitment Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Starting date to apply||03-01-2018|
|Closing date to apply||02-02-2018|
|Job Category||Odisha Government Jobs|
There are only 21 vacancies available for OMC Recruitment 2018. Therefore, go through the details provided here and apply soon. Also, check the category wise vacancies from the below table. Go through the eligibility criteria and apply for the available candidates. Applying candidates must be less than 32 years of age. Age relaxations for category candidates will be given based on the rules of the government. Check out all the details for OMC Careers from the below sections and visit our website sarkariresultslive.com.
OMC Jobs Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Category Wise Vacancies||No of Vacancy|
|1.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||SC- 03
ST – 04
SEBC – 02
UR – 12
Eligibility Criteria for OMC Recruitment 2018
Odisha Mining Corporation Jobs has given the following eligibility conditions, which the applying candidates must fulfill. So, aspirants can scroll down and get the information.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institution or AICTE Institution.
All the Applicants should have following age limit.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
Also, Age relaxation will be given for SC, ST, STH, and candidates only.
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
- Written Examination
Selected aspirants will get the best salary as per the rules of Odisha Government.
- Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-.
- No Application Fee.
How to Apply for OMC Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly, visit OMC Official website @ www.omcltd.in
- On the main page, Click on Recruitment.
- If you meet the eligibility, click on the apply online link.
- Fill in all the necessary details like name, DOB, educational details, Contact name, address, and others.
- Upload your recent passport sized photograph.
- Also, enclose attested copies of necessary documents.
- Applicants need not pay any application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form before 02-02-2018.
- Advertisement Date: 3rd January 2018
- Starting Date to apply: 3rd January 2018
- Last Date to apply: 2nd February 2018
|Official Notification||Apply Online Link|
Visit sarkariresultslive.com for more Mining Jobs. Job Openings are available for graduates, diploma holders and 10th pass candidates. Latest Government Jobs, Central Govt Jobs, various state govt jobs are available with details and complete analysis. There are hundreds of Mining Jobs in India for Junior Engineers positions. So, search for the jobs of your choice and apply soon. Also, get more study materials and other resources required to study for various exams.