The NTRO Board has recently published the NTRO Recruitment 2017 notification. Furtherly, the National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) is the Technical Intelligence Agency under the supervision of the National Security Advisor in the Prime Ministers Office. And according to the NTRO Vacancy 2017 notification, there are 99 vacancies. For Various Posts such as Scientist, Senior Aviator etc. So, Job hunters this is a good chance to utilize. Therefore apply for the NTRO Jobs 2017 @ ntro.gov.in before 8th January 2018. Moreover, satisfying the eligibility is mandatory. To apply for National Technical Research organization Recruitment.
NTRO Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
- Name of the organization – National Technical Research Organization (NTRO).
- Name of the Posts – Technical Assistant, Scientist, Administrative Officer & Other Posts.
- Number of Vacancies – 99.
- Application Mode – Offline.
- Application Fees – Refer the Official Notification.
- Date of Advertisement Release – 4/12/2017.
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 9/12/2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 10/01/2018.
NTRO Vacancy List Details
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|3||Assistant Administrative Officer||05|
|6||Scientist ‘B’ (Group-A Gazetted)||08|
NTRO Jobs 2017 Eligibility Details
The eligibility qualification required for the NTRO Recruitment 2017 are given as,
Educational Qualification – The candidates must have the following educational qualification for the Job roles as,
- Technical Assistant – The aspirants must be passed there graduation in any of the subjects -Science, Mathematics or Physics from the recognized university or board.
- Scientist ‘E’ – The applicants should have passed the Bachelors/Masters Degree in Physics/Electronics with First Class Degree from recognized university or Institute.
- Assistant Administrative Officer and Assistant Administrative Officer –Applicants must have Passed Degree/Master Degree in relevant field from recognized University or Institute.
- Aviator-I and Senior Aviator – Passed Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent facilitated by Defence Academy.
- Scientist ‘B’ – Passed Master Degree in Physics/electronics/Maths from recognized university or Institution.
Selection Criteria – The applicants for the NTRO Notification 2017 will be selected depending on their performance in Computer Based Examination and Personal Interview.
Age Limit – The age limit criteria for the Job roles in NTRO Board is as,
- Scientist ‘E’ Minimum Age Limit – The Maximum age limit required for the Research Fellow is 37 Years.
- Other Job Designations Maximum Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit for all other Job roles at the NTRO is 56 Years.
Also, the National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) board has given the convenience of age relaxation up to 5 years.
Salary pay – The Selectants of the NTRO Vacancies 2017 will get the respectable money as payment for the Jobs.
- Assistant Administrative Officer and Technical Assistant: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-.
- Scientist ‘E’, Aviator-I, Scientist ‘B’: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- + Grade Pay of Rs.7,600/-.
For more information regarding the Job, Updates visit Sarkari Results Job Notifications.
How to Apply for National Technical Research Organization Recruitment 2017 – 18
- First of all, open the official website of NTRO – www.ntro.gov.in.
- Then an NTRO home page is displayed.
- After that, click on the relevant NTRO Recruitment.
- Furthermore, download it from there or directly from the link given here.
- Next, read it carefully.
- Afterwards, download the application form and take a printout of it.
- Furthermore, fill all the details for the NTRO Recruitment 2017 correctly.
- Finally, Submit your NTRO Application Form before the due date is gone by through the given postal address.
NTRO Postal Address
Assistant Director (Pers/R1)
National Technical Research Organisation,
Block-III, Old JNU Campus/Room No.204,
New Delhi – 110067.
NTRO Recruitment 2017 – 18 Links
NTRO Technical Asst & Other Posts Recruitment Notification – Click Here