Aspirants who are willing to work with the Government Sector here is a good chance. The National Thermal Power Corporation Limited board has sent there NTPC Recruitment 2017. For the 69 Vacancies available at the NTPC board. So, Job Seekers what are you waiting for apply for your desired NTPC Jobs 2017 @ ntpc.co.in. Also, the steps and the eligibility required for the NTPC Career are provided below. Read all the information and then apply for NTPC Recruitment Notification before 31st December 2017.
NTPC Recruitment 2017 Details
- Name of the organization – National Thermal Power Corporation Limited.
- Name of the Posts – ITI Trainee, Assistant Trainee, Lab Assistant Trainee.
- Number of Vacancies – 69.
- Application Mode – Online.
- Application Fees – Kindly refer the official notification from the link given below.
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 02/12/2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 31/12/2017.
NTPC Vacancy 2017 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Lab Assistant Trainee||06|
National Thermal Power Corporation Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Details
The required eligibility criteria for the NTPC Recruitment 2017 details are as follows,
Educational Qualification – Candidates appearing for the NTPC Careers must have Passed 10th Class and Full-time ITI Course in the required field can apply for the NTPC Careers 2017.
Selection Criteria – The applicants for the NTPC 2017 Vacancy will be selected depending on there performance in Written Examination and Personal Interview.
Age Limit – The required Age Limit for the applicants as per the rules set by the recruitment team is,
- Maximum Age Limit – Maximum age limit for the above posts such as is 27 years.
How to Apply for NTPC Notification 2017
- Initially, visit the official website of National Thermal Power Corporation limited – www.ntpc.co.in.
- Now, NTPC Limited home page will appear on your display screen.
- Then, Click on the Careers tab present in the official NTPC website.
- After that, find out the NTPC Recruitment 2017 notification that you are looking for or directly download it from the given link.
- Further, read the details given for the posts – ITI Trainee, Assistant Trainee, Lab Assistant Trainee Jobs under the NTPC Limited.
- Afterwards, know the terms and conditions required for the above mentioned NTPC Jobs 2017.
- Now, click on the Apply online Link and enter all the details correctly, because incomplete and incorrect details will not be entertained by the authority of National Thermal Power Corporation.
- Next, attach all the necessary files if mentioned in the official notification.
- Then submit the NTPC online application form without fail before the last date is over.
- Finally, do not forget to take the print out of your duly filled NTPC Recruitment online application form for your own future reference.
NTPC Limited Recruitment 2017 – Links
NTPC Recruitment 2017 Notification – Click Here
Fill the Online Application