Northern Railways has sent the Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification. And there are 3135 Northern Railways Vacancies for the Post Apprentice. Indeed this is a great opportunity for all the Job applicants. So, check out the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit etc. Interested applicants of the Northern Railway Jobs should apply from 28th December 2017 to 27th January 2018. Also download the official notification for the NR Recruitment 2017.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 Details
- Name of the organisation – Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway.
- Name of the Posts – Apprentice Posts.
- Number of Vacancies – 3162.
- Application Mode – Online.
- Application Fees – General Candidates must pay Rs.100/-, SC/ST/Ex-Service Man, Female Candidates no fees.
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 28/12/2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 27/12/2018.
Northern Railways 2017 Vacancy List Details
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
The vacancy table for the Northern Railways Recruitment contains the notification mentioned in Sarkari Results Job updates.
Northern Railways Jobs 2017 Eligibility Details
Satisfying the eligibility criteria is necessary to apply for the Northern Railways Recruitment 2017,
Educational Qualification – The applicants must have completed 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of Education or its equivalent or ITI in relevant trades from a recognised institutes.
Selection Criteria – The applicants for the Northern Railways Vacancies 2017 selected for their performance in
- Merit List in Matriculation and ITI.
Age Limit – The age limit criteria for the Northern Railways Jobs at the Northern Railways board are as follows,
- Minimum Age Limit – The minimum age limit for the NR Recruitment 2017 is 15 years.
- Maximum Age Limit – Maximum age limit for NR Vacancy is 24 years.
Also, there are age relaxation facility provided for the Northern Railways Apprentice Recruitment that is
- The Age relaxation for the SC/ST is up to 5 years.
- Age relaxation for the OBC is up to 3 years.
- The Age relaxation for the PWD and Ex-Service Man is up to 10 years.
Salary pay – The selected applicants of the NR Apprentice Jobs will get respectable amount as payment for their job roles.
How to Apply for Northern Railways NR Vacancies 2017 Details
- First of all, open the official website of the Northern Railways i.e., www.rrcnr.org
- Now, on the home page of the Railway Recruitment Cell Northern Railways click on the relevant Northern Railways Recruitment notification.
- After that, download the relevant Northern Railway Notification from their or just click on the link below under the link section and download it.
- Next read all the information in the official notification of Northern Railways.
- Furthermore, all the eligible applicants click on the “Northern Railways Apply Online” link.
- Then, fill all the details correctly for the Northern Railways Notification.
- Furthermore, after entering all the details and then submit your online application before the last date.
- Finally, take a printout of your Northern Railways Online Application Form for your own reference.
Application steps mentioned in the Sarkari Result Job details to apply for your desired Job posts.
Northern Railways Apprentice Recruitment 2017 – 18 Links
Download Northern Railways Recruitment Notification – Click Here