The Union Government has released job notifications to hire eligible candidates for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation. Interested candidates can apply for NHPC Limited using the links given below. Candidates who are interested in applying for NHPC Careers can visit www.nhcpindia.com for more details. According to NHPC News, candidates who are between the ages of 18 to 30 can apply for the NHPC Vacancy. 41 posts are available for various posts such as Electrician, Fitter, Welder, Stenographer, and other posts. Applications must be submitted before 22nd February 2018. So, apply at the earliest and be a part of NHPC Recruitment 2018.
NHPC Recruitment Details
|Name of the Organization||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)|
|Post Name||Electrician, Fitter, Welder, Stenographer, and others|
|Starting date to apply||01-02-2018|
|Closing date to apply||22-02-2018|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
NHPC Careers 2018 Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|3.||Electrician, Fitter, Welder & Mechanic||15|
Eligibility Criteria to apply for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation:
Applicants of NHPC Jobs 2018 must satisfy following eligibility conditions such as educational qualification, selection procedure and others compulsorily. Therefore, check the details and apply soon to be a part of NHPC Recruitment. Job seekers can visit our site regularly to check latest Central Government Jobs in India.
Educational Qualification for NHPC Recruitment 2018:
Electrical/Mechanical & Information Technology:
- Passed Full Time Diploma in relevant field from recognized University or Institution.
Electrician, Fitter, Welder & Mechanic, Stenographer, Fireman:
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class + ITI in relevant discipline from recognized Institution or University.
Age Limit to apply for NHPC Recruitment 2018:
All the Applicants should have following age limit.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
However, age relation is applicable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for NHPC Recruitment 2018:
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
- Shortlisting based on academic marks.
Selected aspirants will get the best salary as per the rules and regulation of NHPC.
- Rs.3,542/- per month.
Applicants must pay a prescribed amount as their application Fee.
- Refer Official Notification provided below.
How to Apply for NHPC Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly, go to NHPC Official website @ www.nhpcindia.com
- On the main page, search for Official Notification.
- Download the Official advertisement and read it fully.
- If you meet all the eligibility conditions, click on application form.
- Download and take a print out of it.
- Enter all the details asked in the application form.
- Paste recent photograph of yours and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, post the application to the following postal address.
Senior Manager (HR) – Incharge,
Parbati – 111 Power Solution,
Vill-Behali, P.O. – Larjl,
Distt – Kullu, Himachal Pradesh,
Pincode – 175122.
|Official Notification||Application Form|
- Starting Date of application: 1st February 2018
- Last Date to apply: 22nd February 2018
Details of NHPC Recruitment is given in the article along with Application Form and official Notification to help candidates apply for Central Government Jobs. So, candidates can check all the details and apply for the vacancies. Use this opportunity and Kindly, Subscribe to our newsletter and get regular updates about latest Sarkari Naukri. You can also follow us on facebook, twitter and google+ and get regular updates about latest Government Jobs. Study material required for various exams are available here. Kindly visit sarkariresultslive.com for more jobs in India.