Employment News Paper has mentioned about new vacancies in National Highway Authority of India. 223 Vacancies are available for Deputy General Manager & Manager Posts. NHAI will receive Online applications from eligible candidates from 11th January 2018. Therefore, interested aspirants can now start applying for NHAI Careers 2018. However, the last date to apply is 12th February 2018. Check the below section for details along with eligibility criteria, age limit, application procedure. Also, applicants can visit @ www.nhai.org for details of the NHAI Recruitment 2018. Also, go through the entire article to know more about Jobs in NHAI.
NHAI Recruitment 2018 Details
- Name of the Board: National Highway Authority of India
- Name of the Post: Deputy General Manager (Technical) & Manager (Technical)
- Number of Vacancies: 223
- Apply Mode: Offline
- Starting Date: 11th January 2018
- Last Date: 12th February 2018
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 20th February 2018
- Selection Process: Walk In Interview
- Job Category: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: India
- Official Website: www.nhai.org
NHAI Careers 2018 Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Deputy General Manager (Technical)||131|
Eligibility Conditions of NHAI Recruitment 2018
NHAI Jobs has given a set of eligibility conditions, candidates must satisfy before applying. Check below all the conditions to be a part of NHAI Careers 2018.
Deputy General Manager (Technical):
- Degree in civil engineering from any recognized University or Institution.
- 6 to 9 years of work experience in implementation of Infrastructure Sectors related to Highways, Roads, and Bridges.
- Graduation in civil engineering from a recognized Institution or University.
- 3 to 4 years of work experience in implementation of Infrastructure Sectors related to Highways, Roads, and Bridges.
- Maximum Age: 56 years.
However, age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST or PWD Candidates.
Applicants are selected based on their performance in following tests.
Selected candidates will get the below specified amount as PayScale.
- Deputy General Manager (Technical): Rs.15600/- – Rs.39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 7,600/- per month
- Manager (Technical): Rs.15600/- – Rs.39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 6,600/- per month
- Refer Official notification for more details.
How to apply for NHAI Recruitment 2018 Definitive Types:
- Firstly, Candidates must visit NHAI Website @ www.nhai.org
- On the main page, search for official advertisement.
- Download the PDF and read the instructions carefully.
- If you meet all the above-provided eligibility conditions, click on application form.
- Download and take a print out of it.
- Fill in all necessary details.
- Paste passport sized photograph and attach necessary documents.
- Now, application forms may be sent by Registered/Speed Post, through proper channel, to the respective Regional Office of NHAI.
- Finally, candidates can walk-in to the Interview, which will be held on 20-02-2018.
|Official Notification||Apply Online Link|
- Advertisement Date – 2nd January 2018.
- Starting Date: 10th January 2018.
- Closing Date: 12th February 2018.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 20th February 2018.
Vacancy details of NHAI Recruitment is given above. NHAI Notification and Apply Online Link is provided above to help candidates apply for the vacancy in NHAI. So, candidates can check all the details and make an informed decision before going ahead with Engineering Jobs. Use this opportunity and Kindly, Subscribe to our newsletter and get regular updates about latest Sarkari Naukri. You can also follow us on facebook, twitter and google+ and get regular updates about latest Government Jobs. Study material required for various exams are available here. Kindly visit sarkariresultslive.com for more jobs in India.