Candidates looking for Central Government Jobs are in for a treat. Sarkari Naukri hopefuls can now apply for various vacancies in Ministry of Defence. Ministry of Defence India has released a notification to recruit eligible job seekers for 291 Tradesman & other posts. Candidates who wish to be a part of Defence Ministry of India can apply offline for the available vacancies. However, applicants should submit the application forms on or before 12th January 2018. Therefore, get all the eligibility criteria details from the below sections. Also, email@example.com to get detailed information about Ministry of Defence Recruitment. You can also check more information from sarkariresultslive.com.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment Details
|Name of the Organization||Ministry of Defence (MOD)|
|Post Name||Tradesman Mate and others|
|Starting date to apply||23-12-2017|
|Closing date to apply||12-01-2018|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Excellent Opportunity is available to get Central Government Job. Eligible Job Seekers can apply for the vacancies after going through the details of Ministry of Defence Careers. Candidates who have passed matriculation or diploma and between the ages of 18 and 27 years can apply. Also, check age relaxations and reservation for category candidates from the official notification given below. However, candidates who are applying must clear the selection process given below. Therefore, read all the eligibility details for the Ministry of Defence Recruitment and apply soon.
Ministry of Defence Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2018
Candidates applying for Ministry of Defence Jobs 2018 Notification must fulfill the below provided eligibility conditions. Additionally, aspirants can get educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, pay scale and also how to apply process.
- Passed 12th Class Pass or equivalent from a recognized board or Institution.
- Matriculation or equivalent from recognized board.
Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university or Diploma in Material Management or Diploma in Engineering in any discipline from any recognized institutions or board.
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
All the Applicants should have following age limit.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
Also, Age relaxation will be given by 5 years for SC, ST, 03 years for OBC and As per the rules for ex-servicemen and other candidates.
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
- Written Examination.
- Physical Test.
- Skill Test.
Selected aspirants will get the best salary as per the rules and regulations of Government.
- Material Assistant: Rs.19,900/-.
- LDC: Rs.19,900/-.
- Fireman : Rs.29,200/-.
- Tradesman Mate: Rs.18,000/-.
- MTS (Safaiwala) : Rs.18,000/-.
- Applicants must pay the fee as per the rules.
- Moreover, candidates must make payment of application fee while applying.
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly, visit Ministry of Defence Official website @ www.indianarmy.nic.in
- On the main page, check for desired notification and read it carefully.
- If you meet the eligibility, Click on the application form.
- Then, Download and take a print out of it.
- Fill in all the necessary details like name, DOB, educational details and others.
- Paste your recent passport sized photograph.
- Also, attach necessary documents.
- Then, post the application form before the last date.
- Advertisement Date: 23rd December 2017.
- Starting Date of application: 23rd December 2017.
- Last Date to apply: 12th January 2018.
- Last Date for candidates belonging to Assam, Meghalaya and others Districts: 19th January 2018.
|Official Notification||Application Form|
Ministry of Defence Vacancy is available only till 12th January 2018. So, hurry up and apply for the available vacancies after checking all the relevant details. All the links required to apply online and the official notification can be downloaded from the sections above. Job hunters looking for Latest Govt Jobs can Subscribe to our newsletter and get regular updates about all the Sarkari Naukri available in India. You can also check our job updates on facebook, twitter or google+. Get regular updates sent directly to your email id. Previous papers and other study material required for various exams can be obtained here. Visit sarkariliveresults.com for more Government jobs.