Police Jobs are available for constable posts in the Maharashtra Police Department. Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018 Notification is available for eligible candidates to download and apply. The Maharashtra Police Bharti 2018 is to fill up 3287 constable vacancies. Candidates can apply for Maha Police Bharti before the last date on 28th February 2018. Online Applications for Maharashtra Police Jobs is available at mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in. Applicants can check the details of Maharashtra Police Vacancy from the below sections.
Maharashtra Police Bharti Details
|Name of the Department||Maharashtra Police Department|
|Name of the Posts||Police Constable Vacancies|
|No. of Vacancies||3287|
|Starting Date||6th February 2018|
|Last Date||28th February 2018|
Maharashtra Police Vacancy details
|Name of the Region||No. of Vacancies|
|Solapur Rural Police||36|
|Jalna srpf Gr 15 police||50|
|Gondia srpf Gr 15 police||63|
|Pune srpf Gr 1 Police||80|
|Nashik Rural Police||82|
|Pune srpf Gr 2 Police||83|
|Nagpur srpf gr 4||75|
|Mumbai Railway Police||289|
|Amaravati Rural Police||93|
|Aurangabad srpf gr 14 police||41|
|Navi Munmbai Police||198|
Eligibility Details of Maharashtra Police Bharti:
Applicants of Maharashtra Police Recruitment must clear the eligibility criteria like educational qualification, Age Limit, etc,. Applicants can check the Eligibility Criteria before applying for the Constable Vacancy. Also, find more study materials and Previous Papers and exam dates from our page.
Maharashtra Police Educational Qualification:
- Aspirants who have passed the 12th Class from any recognised Board or Institute; can apply for the Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018 Notification.
Maharashtra Police Bharti Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 28 Years.
Maha Police Bharti Application Fee:
Candidates who want to apply Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018 Notification; they have to pay application fee.
- For General Candidates: Rs.375/-.
- For SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates: Rs.225/-.
Selection Process of Maha Police Recruitment:
- Written Examination.
- Physical Test.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018
- Initially, visit the Maharashtra Police Department official website i.e mahapolice.gov.in.
- Click on the Police Recruitment in Right Side Widget.
- Check the Notification which you want to apply.
- Read the notification carefully and Click on apply Online
- or visit the mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in website.
- If you are a new user the click register new.
- Register with required details and login with details.
- After that Click on the Oline form and fill it.
- Pay the Application Fee and Take Print out of it.
- Advertisement Date: 5th February 2018
- Starting Date to Apply: 6th February 2018
- Last Date to Apply: 28th February 2018
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 3rd March 2018
|Official Notification & Apply Online Link|
Maharashtra Police Department Recruitment details are given in the above post. Application form and official notification is given in the post above for candidates to apply for Police Jobs in Maharashtra. So, candidates check all the details and apply for Maha Police Bharti. Kindly, Subscribe to our newsletter and get regular updates about latest Sarkari Naukri. You can also follow us on facebook, twitter and google+ and get regular updates about latest Government Jobs. Study material required for various exams are available here. Kindly visit sarkariresultslive.com for more jobs in India.