Check out latest Employment News here. Department of Agriculture, Maharashtra State has announced 908 vacancies for Krishi Sevak posts. Interested candidates can apply online before the last date IE March 18th 2018. Find out all the details of eligibility criteria. Also, check other details @krishi.maharashtra.gov.in. Additional information about Maharashtra Agriculture Department Recruitment 2018 is given in the below sections.
Maharashtra Agriculture Department Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Department of Agriculture, Maharashtra State|
|Post Name||Krushi Sevak|
|Starting date to apply||06-02-2018|
|Closing date to apply||18-03-2018|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Government Jobs|
Maharashtra Krushi Vibhag Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Name of the Division||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Krushi Sevak Posts||Amravathi Division||41|
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Maharashtra Krushi Vibhag Recruitment 2018:
Individuals looking for Sarkari Naukri in Maharashtra can find the eligibility conditions in the below sections. Age limit, educational qualification, application fee and other details of the eligibility criteria can be found here. Also, check out the syllabus for the exam and requirements of the Physical test and Efficiency Test of the Krushi Vibhag Vacancy.
- Intermediate or Graduation or Post Graduation in relevant field from any recognized University or Institution.
All the Applicants should have following age limit.
- Minimum Age: 19 Years.
- Maximum Age: 38 Years.
Also, Age relaxation will be applicable to SC/ST Candidates.
Selection Process of Maharashtra Agriculture Department:
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
Pay Scale for Maharashtra Krushi Vibhag Recruitment 2018:
Selected aspirants will get the best salary as per the rules and regulation of Maharashtra agriculture department.
- A remuneration of Rs.6,000/- per month.
Application Fee for Maharashtra Krushi Vibhag Recruitment 2018:
All Applicants must pay a prescribed amount as their application Fee.
- General Candidates/ OBC Candidates: Rs.400/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.200/-
How to Apply for Maharashtra Agriculture Department Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly, go to Maharashtra Krushi Vibhag, Official website @ krishi.maharashtra.gov.in
- On the main page, search for Official Notification.
- Download the Division wise Official Notification and read it carefully.
- If you meet the eligibility, Click on an apply Online Link.
- Fill in all necessary details.
- Upload your recent Photograph.
- Also, attach attested copies of necessary documents.
- Make payment of application fee.
- Finally, submit the fully filled application form before the last date.
|Official Notification for Amravathi Division||Download|
|Official Notification for Aurangabad Division||Download|
|Official Notification for Kolhapur Division||Download|
|Official Notification for Latur Division||Download|
|Official Notification for Nagpur Division||Download|
|Official Notification for Nashik Division||Download|
|Official Notification for Pune Division||Download|
|Official Notification for Thane Division||Download|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
- Advertisement Date: 2nd February 2018
- Starting Date to Apply: 5th February 2018
- Last Date to apply: 18th March 2018
- Examination Date: 13th, 14th & 15th March 2018
Check out details of Maharashtra Agriculture Department Recruitment given above. Application form and official notification is given above for candidates to apply for Jobs in Maharashtra. So, candidates can check all the details of Krushi Vibhag Vacancy and apply. Use this opportunity and Kindly, Subscribe to our newsletter and get regular updates about latest Sarkari Naukri. You can also follow us on facebook, twitter and google+ and get regular updates about latest Government Jobs. Study material required for various exams are available here. Kindly visit sarkariresultslive.com for more jobs in India.