The parliament of India has recently sent the notification. For the Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017. So Job Seekers read all the required information to apply for the Research Fellow posts available at the Parliament of India-Lok Sabha. Also, the candidates for Lok Sabha Recruitment 2017. Need to apply through the offline mode before 10th January 2018. Since the applications for the above position should be submitted through the post. Submit your applications as soon as possible. The Salary pay for the Sabha Vacancy 2017 is the handsome amount. All the required information such as age limit, educational qualification etc are given below.
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
- Name of the organization – Parliament of India-Lok Sabha.
- Name of the Posts – Research Fellow.
- Number of Vacancies – 25.
- Application Mode – Offline.
- Application Fees – Refer the official Notification.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 10/01/2018.
Lok Sabha Vacancy List Details
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Lok Sabha Jobs 2017 Eligibility Details
To be a part of the parliament of Lok Sabha, the applicants need to satisfy all the eligibility criteria,
Educational Qualification – The candidates must have the following educational qualification as,
- The applicants must possess a Master degree in any of the social science disciplines with outstanding research publications at the time of application.
- The contenders must be a person with an outstanding academic record in any discipline relevant to parliamentary studies or should be an expert in her/his own domain.
Selection Criteria – The applicants for the Lok Sabha Secretariat Vacancy 2017 will be selected depending on there performance in Written Examination and Personal Interview.
Age Limit – The Minimum and the Maximum Age Limit is the important factor without which it is impossible for the candidates to apply. The required Age Limit for the applicants as per the rules set by the recruitment Authority of the Lok Sabha Authority is,
- Minimum Age Limit – The Minimum age limit required for the Research Fellow is 25 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit – Maximum age limit for the Lok Sabha Secretariat Vacancy is 70 years.
Salary pay – The Selectants at the Parliament of India-Lok Sabha will get the BEST pay ever That is,
- Rs.10 Lakhs Per month plus Rs.50,000/- as contingency allowances.
Kindly visit Sarkari Result Jobs Notifications to get more updates regarding the Government Jobs.
How to Apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Jobs
- First of all, visit the official website of Parliament of India-Lok Sabha – www.lokhsabha.nic.in
- Now Download the official Lok Sabha Recruitment 2017 -18 Notifications from there or directly from the link below.
- Read all the information given in the Lok Sabha Vacancies 2017 -18 official notification.
- Then click on the Application form link and fill your application form completely.
- After that, Submit your application form to the given postal address for the Lok Sabha Jobs Research Fellow 2017.
Lok Sabha Recruitment Postal Address
Lok Sabha Secretariat
Room No. F-121, Parliamentary Library Building
Lok Sabha Vacancies 2017 – 18 Links
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Notification – Click Here
Fill Application Form