The latest notification under the Non-Teaching sector is here. And that is, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Board has KVS Vacancy 2017 – 18 for Non-Teaching Posts. So, candidates utilize this great opportunity and apply for KVS Recruitment 2017 – 18. But before that check KVS Notification to get eligibility information. After that, fill the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment Online application form. Also, the last date to submit your applications @ kvsangathan.nic.in is 11th January 2018.
KVS Recruitment 2017 -18 Notification Details
- Name of the Bank – Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS).
- Name of the Posts – Non-Teaching Posts.
- Number of Vacancies – 1017.
- Application Mode – Online.
- Application Fees – Group A candidates should pay Rs 1200/-, Group B & C have to pay Rs 750/-.
- Date of Advertisement Release – 19/12/2017.
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 21/12/2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 11/01/2018.
KVS Vacancy 2017 Details
|S.l No||Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|2||Lower Division Clerk||561|
|4||Upper Division Clerk||146|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
The applicants of the above-mentioned posts have to full fill all the eligibility criteria as mentioned below. Without satisfying all the qualifications the candidates will not be allowed to apply for KVS Recruitment 2017 – 18.
Educational Qualification: The educational qualification for the KVS Vacancy varies based on Job Positions as follows,
- LDC – Applicants must have completed Class 12th from a recognised board with a typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer.
- UDC – Applicants should be a Graduate with 3 years of experience as LDC in Central/State Govt./Autonomous bodies/public undertakings.
- Librarian – The aspirers should have a Bachelors degree in Library Science or graduate with a one-year diploma in library science from a recognised institution.
- Stenographer – The candidates must pass 12th on a recognised board with typing skills.
Age Limit: The age limit of the applicants for their job roles are set by the Authority of the KVS Board.
- Librarian (Group-B) – The Maximum Age Limit is 35 years.
- Stenographer & Lower Divison Clerk – Required Maximum Age Limit 27 years.
- Upper Divison Clerk – Necessary Maximum Age Limit is 35 years.
- Hindi Translator – Maximum: 28 years.
- Finance Officer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant – The Maximum Age should be 35 years.
- Administrative Officer – Maximum Age Limit for this post is 45 Years.
- Deputy Commissioner & Assistant Commissioner –Maximum Age Limit must be 50 Years.
Selection Process – The applicants of all the non-teaching posts specified before are selected for their performance in,
- Written Test.
- Computer Based Test/ Examination.
- Skill Test.
- Typing Test.
- Proficiency Test.
Salary Pay – The selectants of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will get the good salary for their Job Designations.
How to Apply for KVS Recruitment 2018
- The first and foremost step that any applicants need to take is that they have to visit the official website www.kvsangathan.nic.in.
- Now, on the KVS home page, there is the number of KVS Recruitment Notifications links select the relevant one.
- Or just click on the link given beneath and download the official notification sent by the KVS Board.
- After that, read it carefully to know all the necessary information such as terms and conditions etc.
- Next, if you find your self-qualified for the Posts Click on the Apply Online Link and fill all the details correctly.
- Lastly, submit your KVS Vacancy for non-teaching posts Online application form and submit it before the due date.
- And the final and most important step take a print out of your duly filled KVS Online Application Form for further use.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment – Links
KVS Recruitment 2017 – 18 Notification – Click Here
sarkariresultslive.com is a place for the aspirers willing a get the Government Jobs. Furthermore, job seekers will get all the latest and forthcoming job-related notification details at the Sarkari Results Live Job Updates. All you have do is to stay in touch with this site. Moreover, apart from the Job details candidates can also check the Syllabus, Answer Keys, Results etc.