KPSC Recruitment 2018 – Karnataka, home to the Silicon Valley of India has excellent job opportunities. Karnataka Public Service Commission, the nodal agency which hires employees for various departments in the Government of Karnataka. 1520 Junior Training Officer (JTO) posts are available for qualified individuals. Diploma Holders in Karnataka searching for jobs, can apply for the KPSC Job Vacancy. The KPSC Notification 2018 has various vacancies for fitter, turner, electrician, mechanic and other disciplines. This is an excellent opportunity for talented individuals to make their careers with the Karnataka Government. Last date to apply for the KPSC Recruitment is 20th March 2018. Visit www.kpsc.kar.nic.in for more details about KPSC Notification. Check your eligibility for the vacancy and apply using the links provided by us below.
KPSC Recruitment 2018-19 Details
|Name of the Board||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Training Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||1520|
|Last Date||20th March 2018|
|Selection Process||Written and Interview|
KPSC Vacancy 2018-19 Details
|Sl. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|4||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||99|
|6||Mechanic Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning||94|
|7||Workshop Calculation & Science||150|
|14||Interior Design & Decoration||10|
|21||Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (Mill Wright Mechanic)||07|
|23||Plastic Processing Operator||01|
Eligibility required to apply for Karnataka Public Service Commission
KPSC job hopefuls can check the eligibility conditions given by the government below. Applicants must have the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for the KPSC Jobs. Educational qualification and age limit and other such details are given in depth analysis in the following sections. Also, check old question papers and Syllabus of KPSC from our website. Find out all about the KPSC Exams, KPSC Results, KPSC Admit Card.
KPSC Recruitment Educational Qualification:
- Applicants must have certificates from NTC and NAC in Relevant Field issued under National Council of Vocational Training.
- Three years Diploma in relevant field from a recognized Board or Institute.
Age Limit of KPSC Recruitment 2018-2019:
Job applicants must be in the following age groups to apply for KPSC Vacancy.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 34 years
Following age relaxations will be given to candidates who belong to category.
- General/ OBC: 35 Years
- SC/ST: 38 Years
- PWD: 40 Years
Selection Process of KPSC Vacancy 2018:
Applicants will be selected for the posts based on the performance in the following tests.
- Computer Based Test.
- Personal Interview.
KPSC Recruitment 2018 Application Fee:
Individuals who are interested in applying for the vacancies must pay the following amount as application fee.
- General Candidates : Rs. 600/-
- 2a/ 2b/ 3a/ 3b : Rs. 300 /-
- Ex-servicemen : Rs. 50/-
- SC/ ST/ CAT1/ PH : Nil
How to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2018
- First of all, Visit the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in or
- Directly download the Junior Training Officer Notification through below link
- Read the instructions and requirements to verify eligibility from the Notification
- If eligible to apply, Click on apply online link
- Fill the application carefully without any mistakes
- Make the fee payment to completeregistration process
- Submit the form after verifying filled details
- Take printout of the form for further usage
- Notification release Date: 20th February 2018
- Starting Date to Apply: 20th February 2018
- Last Date to Apply: 20th March 2018
- Last Date Pay Application Fee: 21st March 2018
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
Public Service Commission Recruitment in Karnataka has been released for various posts. KPSC Notification details is available in the above article. Candidates can go through all the details and check their eligibility and apply online. Use the links we have provided in the article to apply or download notification. Apply for the KPSC Vacancy 2018 and get a chance to serve the public. Subscribe to our newsletter and get regular updates about latest govt jobs. Follow us on facebook, twitter and google+ and get regular updates about latest Government Jobs and also find Study material required for various exams here. Kindly visit sarkariresultslive.com to find more jobs in India.