The Karnataka Prisons Department has recently sent the KPD Recruitment 2017-18. For the Vacancies in Jailor, Warder Posts. Furthermore, there is 1102 KPD Vacancy 2018 available. So, job seekers start to download the official notification. And read all the information carefully. After that apply for Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment before 9th January 2018. And the mode of application is through online @ www.karnatakaprisons.in.
KPD Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- Name of the organization – Karnataka Prisons Department (KPD).
- Name of the Posts – Jailor, warden.
- Number of Vacancies – 1102.
- Application Mode – Online.
- Application Fees – For general or OBC Rs.250/-, SC/ST Rs.100/-.
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 21/12/2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 09/01/2018.
- The Last Date to Submit Online Application – 11/01/2018.
Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment Vacancy Details
|S.l No||Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
KPD Recruitment Notice 2018 Eligibility Details
The aspirants willing to get placed in the KPD has to satisfy all the eligibility criteria that are mentioned below,
Educational Qualification – The candidates must have the following educational qualification for the Job roles as,
- Jailor – The applicants for this post should have obtained a bachelors degree or its equivalent from the recognized university.
- Warder – Aspirants should have completed 10th std or SSC from the recognized school.
Selection Criteria – The applicants for the KPD Recruitment 2018 will be selected depending on their performance
- Written Examination.
- ET & PST/Viva-voice (only for the post – Jailor).
Moreover, there are some physical Standards that the applicants both male and female have to satisfy to apply for the KPD Jobs.
|S.l No||Physical Standards||Male||Female|
|1||Height||168 cm||157 cm|
|2||100 meters run in||15 seconds||18.5 seconds|
|3||High Jump||1.20 meters||0.90 meters|
|4||Long Jump||2.80 meters||3.50 meters|
|5||Shot Put||5.60 meters (7.20 kg)||3.75 meters (3.63 kg)|
|6||for Male 800 meters run and for female 200 meters run in||2 minutes 50 seconds||40 seconds|
Kindly refer the KPD Recruitment 2018 official notification to get all other complete information.
Age Limit – The age limit criteria for the Job roles in KPD Recruitment Board is as,
- Minimum Age Limit – The required minimum age limit for the jailor and warder posts is 20 years.
- Maximum Age Limit – Maximum Age Limit for the above-mentioned job posts are 26 years.
Also, age relaxation facility is provided and the Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST applicants is 28 years.
Salary pay – The Selectants of the KPD Vacancy will get the good pay for their jobs.
- Jailor: Rs. 17, 650 – 32, 000/- per month.
- Warder: Rs. 11, 600 – 21, 000/- per month.
How to Apply for KPD Recruitment 2018 Details
- Initially, open the Karnataka Prisons Department official website – www.karnatakaprisons.in.
- Now on the home page of KPD Recruitment click on the Appointment tab.
- After that, download the relevant KPD Jobs Notification from there.
- Or else you can just click on the KPD official notification and download it from the link below.
- Next read all the details properly and then if you find yourself eligible click on the Apply Online Link.
- Furthermore, fill all the details correctly because incorrect and incomplete applications will not be considered by the KPD Authority.
- Then, attach any files if asked in the official notification.
- Later, submit your KPD Recruitment Online Application.
- Most importantly, do not forget to take a print out of it for your future use.
- Also, make the fee payments before the last date is gone by.
KPD Jobs – Links
KPD Recruitment 2018 Notification – Click Here
Sarakri Results Live is a platform where the Job Aspirants can find all kinds of Government Jobs related notification. Which is in such a format that is clearly understood by the applicants. Furthermore, aspirants can get themselves updated by staying in touch with Sarkari Results Live Job Notifications. Apart from the Govt Jobs notifications the aspirers can also make the best use of Syllabus, Answer keys, Previous Papers etc.