Kalyan Dombivali Municipal Corporation (KDMC) has released a new notification to hire Medical Officers, Auxiliary Nurse, Midwife & Other posts. As per Employment News, KDMC is organizing a Walk-In-Interview on 21st, 22nd & 23rd February 2018. Candidates interested can attend the walk-in interview after checking their eligibility from the below given columns. Therefore, job seekers can visit @ www.kdmc.gov.in to check more details about Kalyan Dombivali Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018. Applicants can also check the sections below in our article for details regarding KDMC Vacancy.
KDMC Jobs Details
|Name of the Organization||Kalyan Dombivali Municipal Corporation (KDMC)|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer, Auxiliary Nurse Midwife & Others|
|Walk-In Interview Dates||21st, 22nd & 23rd February 2018|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Government Jobs|
Kalyan Dombivali Municipal Vacancy Details
|Sl No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|1.||Medical Officer (Full Time)||08|
|2.||Medical Officer (Part Time) (Specialists)||15|
|5.||Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)||45|
Eligibility Criteria for KDMC Recruitment 2018
Kalyan Dombivali Municipal Corporation has given the following eligibility conditions which the applicants must clear in order to apply for the job. So, Candidates can check the details below and apply soon.
Educational Qualification of KDMC Recruitment:
- Candidates must have passed MBBS from any recognized Institution or University.
Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM):
- 10th Class and must have completed ANM Course.
Refer Official Notification provided below for more details.
Age Limit to apply for KDMC Recruitment:
All the Applicants should have following age limit.
For Medical Officer:
- Maximum Age: 45 Years.
For Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Auxiliary Nurse Midwife & Pharmacist:
- Maximum Age: 38 Years.
Also, Age relaxation will be applicable to SC/ST Candidates.
KDMC Recruitment Selection Process:
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
Pay Scale of KDMC Recruitment:
Selected aspirants will get the best salary as per the norms of Kalyan Dombivali Municipal Corporation.
- Medical Officer (Full Time): Rs.45,000/-
- Medical Officer (Part-Time) (Specialists): Rs.28,350/- (Rs.2000/- per visit)
- Staff Nurse: Rs.12,000/-
- Lab Technician: Rs.8,400/-
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM): Rs.8,640/-
- Pharmacist: Rs.10,000/-
- Applicants must pay a prescribed amount as their application Fee.
How to Apply for Kalyan Dombivali Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly, go to Kalyan Dombivali Municipal Corporation Official website @ www.kdmc.gov.in
- On the main page, Under Recent announcements, search for Official Notification.
- Download the advertisement and read it carefully.
- If you meet the eligibility, fill in an application in a prescribed format.
- Get ready with all necessary documents.
- Finally, attend the walk-in interview on 21st, 22nd & 23rd February 2018 to be a part of KDMC Jobs 2018.
Office of the Kalyan Dombibvali Municipal corporation (KDMC),
National Urban Health Mission (NUHM).
|Official Notification||Application Form|
- Starting Date of application: 1st February 2018
- Walk-In Interview Dates: 21st, 22nd and 23rd February 2018
Details of KDMC Recruitment is given above. Apply Online Link is given above along with Notification to help candidates apply for the Vacancy in Maharashtra. So, candidates can check all the details and apply for Jobs in Maharashtra. Use this opportunity and Kindly, Subscribe to our newsletter and get regular updates about latest Sarkari Naukri. You can also follow us on facebook, twitter and google+ and get regular updates about latest Government Jobs. Study material required for various exams are available here. Kindly visit sarkariresultslive.com for more jobs in India.