Post Graduate Degree holders looking for Teacher jobs can check out the JNU Recruitment 2018-19 Notification. 90 vacancies are available for deserving candidates in Jawaharlal Nehru University. Professor, Assistant Professor, and Associate Professor are the posts available at JNU. Therefore, eligible candidates start applying for JNU Jobs 2018. However, the last date to submit application forms is 29th January 2018. Moreover, details like age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee @ www.jnu.ac.in. Also, download details of JNU Recruitment 2018 from the below sections.
JNU Recruitment 2018 Details
- Name of the Organization: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
- Post Name: Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor
- Total Vacancies: 90
- Application Mode: Online & Offline
- Starting date to apply: 1st January 2018
- Closing date to apply: 29th January 2018
- Job Category: Delhi Government Jobs
- Job Location: Delhi
- Official Website: www.jnu.ac.in
Jawaharlal Nehru University Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria of JNU Recruitment 2018
Individuals who wish to apply for Jawaharlal Nehru University Jobs 2018 can check the below provided eligibility conditions. Get detailed information about educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, pay scale and also how to apply process.
- Ph.D. in the concerned discipline.
- Minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), as set out in the Regulation, 2010/2016 (4th Amendment).
- Ph.D. Degree in the relevant discipline.
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks.
- Minimum of eight years of experience of teaching position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D.
- Minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in the Regulation, 2010.
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject.
- The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
All the Applicants should have following age limit.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 43 Years.
Also, Age relaxation will be given by 5 years for SC, ST, STH, and candidates only.
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
- Academic Marks.
Selected aspirants will get the best salary as per the rules of Assam Government.
- Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- + AGP of Rs.10,000/-.
- Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- + AGP of Rs.9,000/-.
- Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- + AGP of Rs.6,000/-.
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST & Women Candidates: No Application Fee.
How to Apply for JNU Recruitment 2018 Definitive Steps:
- Firstly, visit JNU Official website @ www.jnu.ac.in
- On the main page, check for desired notification and read it carefully.
- If you meet the eligibility, Click on the application form.
- Fill in all the necessary details like name, DOB, educational details and others.
- Upload your recent passport sized photograph.
- Also, attach necessary documents.
- Finally, submit the application form before the last date.
- Advertisement Date: 1st January 2018
- Starting Date to apply: 1st January 2018
- Last Date to apply: 29th January 2018
|Official Notification||Application Form for Professor|
|Application Form for Associate Professor||Application Form for Assistant Professor|
|Apply Online Link|
Candidates can apply for the available vacancies after checking all the details given in the above sections. Find all the links required to apply online, official notification, etc., in the article. Kindly, Subscribe to our newsletter to get regular updates about latest Sarkari Naukri in India. You can also follow us on facebook, twitter and google+ and get regular updates about latest Government Jobs. Study material required for various exams are available here. Kindly visit sarkariresultslive.com for more jobs in India.