According to Employment News, Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has issued job notice to recruit 330 candidates for various Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir. Assistant Professor vacancies are available for Doctors. Therefore, all eligible candidates can apply Online for JKPSC Assistant Professor. Applicants can apply through Online mode from the links given below. However, the candidates can apply for JKPSC Jobs from 19th January 2018 up to 21st February 2018. The hard copy of the application form should be submitted before 23rd January 2018. Therefore, apply for JKPSC Recruitment soon and get your dream Sarkari Naukri. Interested applicants can visit @ www.jkpsc.gov.in for more details about JKPSC Vacancy 2018.
JKPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy Details
|Name of the Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Publis Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||330|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Professor (Lecturer)|
|Jobs Category||J & K Government Jobs|
|Last Date to submit Hard copy of Application form||23-02-2018|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
JKPSC Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Name of the Place and College||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Professor (Lecturer)||Government Medical College Baramulla.||66.|
|2.||Government Medical College Anantnag.||66.|
|3.||Government Medical College Kathua.||66.|
|4.||Government Medical College Rajouri.||66.|
|5.||Government Medical College Doda.||66.|
Eligibility Criteria for Jammu & Kashmir Publis Service Commission
Candidates who are applying for JKPSC Lecturer Jobs must satisfy the below given conditions. So, check the educational qualification, age limit, application fees, selection process, pay scale and how to apply here.
Educational Qualification required for JKPSC Recruitment:
- MD in relevant subject from a University or Institution recognized by Medical Council of India For MBBS Degree Holders.
- For MBBS Degree Holders: Must have done MD/MS in the concerned field.
- For Non-MBBS Degree Holders: Must have done Ph.D. in the concerned field.
Kindly check Official Notification provided below for more details.
Applicants must be between the ages given below.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
Age relaxation will be given to all Reserved Category Candidates as per rules of the government.
Selection Process for JKPSC Assistant Professor:
Candidates are selected based on their performance in following tests.
- Written Examination
JKPSC Pay Scale:
Selected aspirants will get the following amount as their Salary.
- Rs.15600/- to 39100/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.6600 (OR)
- Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4,800/- to Rs.5,400/-.
- General Category Candidates: Rs.805/-
- Reserved Category Candidates: Rs.405/-
- Service Charge: Rs.5/-.
How to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly, Visit the JKPSC official website – www.jkpsc.nic.in
- On the main page, Click on Recruitment – Advertisements.
- Download the JKPSC Official advertisement and read it completely.
- If you meet the eligibility, click on the apply online link.
- Enter the application with all necessary information.
- Upload scanned copy of your photograph and necessary documents.
- Make payment of Application Fee.
- Finally, press submit button before the last date i.e. 23-02-2018
|Official Notification||Corrigendum of JKPSC||Apply Online Link|
- Advertisement Date: 19th January 2018
- Starting Date of application: 19th January 2018
- Closing Date of application: 21st February 2018
- Last Date to submit Hard Copy of Application: 23rd February 2018
JKPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment details are given in the article. JKPSC Notification and Apply Online Link is given above to help candidates apply. So, candidates can check all the details and apply for JK Jobs. Use this opportunity and apply for JKPSC. Kindly, Subscribe to our newsletter and get regular updates about latest Sarkari Naukri. You can also follow us on facebook, twitter and google+ and get regular updates about latest Government Jobs. Study material required for various exams are available here. Kindly visit sarkariresultslive.com for more jobs in India.