The Jharkhand Police Department has published the Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2018 Notification. For the Special Auxillary Police Jharkhand Police Vacancies. Also, there are 159 Posts available for the Jharkhand Police Jobs Notification. Furthermore, all the individuals interested in the Police Jobs can start to apply for the Jharkhand Police Vacancy. And the applicants should carry their Jharkhand Police Application Form to the below-mentioned address on 4th January 2018. Indeed the selected applicants will get the best pay for their job positions @ jhpolice.gov.in.
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2018 Details
- Name of the organization – Jharkhand Police Department.
- Name of the Posts – Special Auxiliary Police (SAP) Posts.
- Number of Vacancies – 159.
- Application Mode – Offline.
- Application Fees – The applicants must refer the official notification to get the application fees related details.
- Date of Walk-In-Interview – 04/01/2018.
Jharkhand Police Vacancies 2017-18 Details
|S.l No||Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
Jharkhand Police Department Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Details
The contenders must satisfy all the eligibility criteria in order to apply for the above-mentioned posts at the Jharkhand Police Recruitment.
Educational Qualification – The required educational qualification for the applicants of the Jharkhand Police vacancy is that the applicants must have completed their graduation from any recognized university or Institution.
Selection Process – The applicants are selected based on their performance in
Age Limit – The necessary age limit required for the applicants are
- For the Post Subedar and Naya Subedar: Minimum age limit is 35 years for the Jobs and Maximum Age Limit is 55 years.
- All Other Posts Age Limit: Minimum Age Limit is 35 Years and the Maximum age limit for the Jharkhand Police Vacancy is 45 years.
Salary Pay – Jharkhand police salary is as per the norms for their job roles as follows,
- Head Clerk – Rs. 20,000/- per month.
- Cook – Rs. 20,000/- per month.
- Subedar – Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- Naya Subedar – Rs,25,000/- per month.
- Soldier (Driver) – Rs. 20,000/-per month.
- Hawaldar –Rs, 20,0000/- per month.
- Soldier (General) – Rs. 20,000/- per month.
How to Apply for Jharkhand Police Jobs
- Initially, the aspirants need to visit the official website of the Jharkhand Police Department that is jhpolice.gov.in.
- After that, click on the suitable Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2018 Notification link and download it from there or directly click on the link provided below and download it from the link below.
- Then, read the Official notification carefully.
- Furthermore, take a printout of the application form and fill all the details correctly.
- Attach the documents, Photograph and make the application fees payments as mentioned in the official notification.
- Lastly, attend the walk-in interview on 4th January with all the necessary documents and the application form to the venue given below.
Jharkhand Police Recruitment – Interview Venue
Jharkhand Armed Police,
Jharkhand Police Vacancies 2017-18 – Links
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2018 Notification – Click Here
The sarkariresultslive.com is a place where all the Job Seekers can find lots of Latest and Upcoming Govt Jobs. That is, job aspirers will get all the Job-Related notification details at the Sarkari Results Live Job Notifications Updates. Moreover, applicants can also utilize the Syllabus, Answer Keys, Results etc. And prepare well for the Government Jobs Examinations.