The latest Job Notification from the HSSC Haryana board is here. And that is, there are HSSC Recruitment 2018 for various posts. Such as Junior Lecturer, Laboratory Attendant and others. Therefore, this is a good chance for the Job Aspirants to apply for HSSC Vacancy. So, aspirants without any further delay start to download the HSSC Jobs Notification. And apply for the HSSC Haryana Recruitment @ hssc.gov.in. Also, note that the HSSC Recruitment Applications are to be submitted before 22nd January 2018.
HSSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- Name of the organization – Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC).
- Name of the Posts – Fire Station Officer, Juinor Lecturer Assistant and Other Posts.
- Number of Vacancies – 282.
- Application Mode – Online.
- Application Fees – The application fees details for the above-mentioned jobs are as mentioned in the table follows,
|S.l No||Category Wise||General||SC/ST/EBPG Applicants of Haryana|
|Male/ Female||Only Female Applicants of Haryana||Male||Female|
|1||1 and 2||Rs.150/-||Rs.75/-||Rs.35/-||Rs.18/-|
|2||3, 4 and 5||Rs.100/-||Rs.50/-||Rs.25/-||Rs.13/-|
|3||Ex-Service Man of Haryana||–||–||–||–|
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 01/01/2018.
- Last Date to Apply – 22/01/2018.
- The Last Date to pay the Application Fees – 24/01/2018.
HSSC Vacancy 2018 Details
|S.l No||Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Fire Station Officer||10|
|3||Tabla Player (Re-advertised)||23|
|4||Junior Lecture Assistant||61|
|5||Laboratory Attendant (Re-advertised)||162|
HSSC Haryana Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Details
All the posts mentioned in the HSSC Recruitment has its own criteria that an applicant must satisfy.
Educational Qualification – The required educational qualification for the posts as per the job roles are
- Fire Station Officer: Applicants for this posts should have done their Bachelor of Engineering (Fire) from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA. (Or) must be a Graduate in Science with Chemistry as one subject at Graduation level with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA. Also, must have completed Diploma in Fire Station Officer’s instructor’s course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
- Sub-Fire Officer: Candidates should be a Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent CGPA. (Or) must have done the Sub Fire Officer’s Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
- Tabla Player (Re-advertised): The aspirants must have done Diploma in Table from a recognized Institution. And should have a knowledge of the Hindi language until middle school.
- Junior Lecture Assistant: For this post, the applicants should have done matric in science with 5 years of experience. Also, including the knowledge of tuning, Hindi up to middle standard.
- Laboratory Attendant (Re-advertised): Contenders should have done matric with the Physics, Chemistry, General Science or Biology. With the knowledge of Sanskrit or Hindi up to matric or higher education.
Most Importantly, refer the official notification for the detailed Post Wise Vacancy and educational qualification details for HSSC Jobs.
Selection Process – Applicants of the above posts are selected for their performance in
- Written Examination.
- personal Interview.
Age Limit – The Age Limit details set by the HSSC Haryana Recruitment Authority are,
- Minimum Age Limit: The required minimum age limit for the HSSC Vacancy is 17 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: The maximum age limit for the HSSC Jobs is 42 years.
Salary Pay – Selected applicants for the HSSC Recruitment will get the best pay for their Job Roles.
- Fire Station Officer: Rs.9300 to 34,800/- plus 3600 Grade Pay.
- Sub-Fire Officer: Rs.9300 to 34,800/- plus 3600 Grade Pay.
- Tabla Player (Re-advertised): Rs.5200 to 20,200 + 1,800/- plus Grade Pay (7th Pay Commission level-1, 18,000/-).
- Junior Lecture Assistant: Rs.5200 to 20,200 + 2,400/- plus Grade Pay (7th Pay Commission level-4, 125,500/-).
- Laboratory Attendant (Re-advertised): Rs.5200 to 20,200 + 1,900/- plus Grade Pay (7th Pay Commission level-2, 19,900/-).
How to Apply for HSSC Jobs 2018
- Firstly, the interested aspirants have to open the official website of HSSC Haryana – www.hssc.gov.in.
- Then, click on your desired HSSC Recruitment tab which leads to the official notification link.
- Instead, you can click on the below specified HSSC Notification Link and download it from here.
- After that, read all the detailed information given by the HSSC Haryana Recruitment Authority.
- Furthermore, once that is over click on “Online Application Link”.
- Then, fill all the details correctly for HSSC Vacancy.
- Lastly, submit your online application form for the HSSC Recruitment 2018 before the due date.
- Later, make your application fees payments as per the norms mentioned in the official notification.
HSSC Recruitment 2018 – Links
HSSC Vacancy 2018 Notification – Click Here
The sarkariresultslive.com is a platform that provides the recent and upcoming all government jobs details. Therefore, job seekers in search of the government jobs can utilize the Sarkari Results Job Notification Details. Furthermore, the job applicants can prepare well for the Govt Jobs through Syllabus, Previous Papers. After that, the Admit Card, Answer key details are available for the Govt Jobs at this site.