Greeting Job Aspirants, here is a great news for all those having a desire to work in Government Sector. And that is, The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has sent the latest DSSSB Recruitment Notification. Furthermore, there are 9232 DSSSB Vacancy 2018 for both teaching and non-teaching posts. Therefore, interested candidates hurry up to check out all the eligibility details. And then apply for the DSSSB Jobs 2018 @ dsssbonline.nic.in. Also, the applicants need to submit the DSSSB Online Application Form from 5th January to 31st January 2018.
DSSSB Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
- Name of the organization – Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB).
- Name of the Posts – Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts.
- Number of Vacancies – 9232.
- Application Mode – Online.
- Application Fees – General applicants need to pay Rs.100/-, SC/ST/Ex-Service Man does not have to pay any application fees.
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 05/01/2018.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 31/01/2018.
DSSSB Vacancy 2017 Details
|S.l No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Special Education Teacher||605|
|2||Asstt. Teacher (Nursery)||320|
|3||Assistant Teacher (Primary)||1394|
|4||Physical Education Teacher||919|
|6||Domestic Science Teacher||199|
|9||Educational and Vocational Guidance Counsellor (EVGC) -Male||222|
|10||Educational and Vocational Guidance Counsellor (EVGC) – Female||210|
|11||PGT Computer Science-Male||98|
|12||PGT Computer Science-Female||99|
DSSSB Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Details
The qualification criteria required to apply for the above-mentioned posts for DSSSB Jobs are,
Educational Qualification – The educational qualification required depends on the Job roles,
- PGT – Applicants need to complete Bachelors or graduate degree in related field / Master’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- TGT – The candidates should have passed Bachelors Degree in the relevant field from recognized university.
- LDC – Contenders should have passed 12th or its equivalent. With a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English typing or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Grade IV DASS – Aspirants must have completed 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on a computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Grade II DASS – Applicants should hold a Degree from a recognized university of Arts/Commerce/Science or Agriculture.
Knowledge of Hindi.
For further and complete details about educational qualification kindly refer the official notification from the link given below.
Selection Criteria – The applicants for DSSSB Recruitment are selected based on
- Written Examination (Tier 1 and Tier 2).
- Skill Test.
Age Limit – Required Age Limit Criteria that the applicants must fulfil for the DSSSB Teacher Vacancy are
- LDC, Grade IV DASS, Junior Engineer (Civil), Draughtsman Grade-III and Field Assistant –18 is the minimum age limit and 27 is the maximum age limit.
- PGT – Maximum Age Limit is 36 years.
- Grade II DASS – The minimum age limit is 20 and maximum are 27.
- Statistical Assistant – The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum is 30 years.
- Food Safety Officer – Maximum Age Limit for this post is 30 years.
- Librarian – The age limit for the Librarian post should not be more than 37 years.
Besides, there is also age relaxation facility provided for the DSSSB Job Applicants. So please refer the official notification from the below link to get those details.
Salary Pay – The selectants at the DSSSB Board will get the good pay for their Jobs
- For the Teacher Posts – Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 with a grade pay of Rs. 4200 or Rs. 4600 or Rs.4800.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) and Food Safety Officer – Rs. 9300 to 34800 with the grade pay of Rs. 4200/-.
- Librarian and Librarian (Date of Training) – Rs. 9300/- to Rs.34,800 with a grade pay of Rs. 4200/-.
- Field Assistant – Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 plus grade pay of Rs. 2000/-.
- Statistical Assistant – Rs. 9300 to 34800 and grade pay Rs. 4200/-.
- Grade IV DASS and Lower Division Clerk – Rs.5200 to 20,200 with the grade pay of Rs. 1900/-.
- Grade II DAS – Rs.9300 to 34800 with the grade pay of Rs. 4600/-.
Refer the official notification to know more about the Salary details.
How to Apply for DSSSB 2018 Notification
- Initially, the aspirants need to visit the official website of the DSSSB that is dsssbonline.nic.in.
- After that, click on the suitable DSSSB Recruitment 2018 Notification link and download it from there or directly click on the link provided below and download it from there.
- Then, read the DSSSB Official notification and read it carefully.
- Furthermore, click on the DSSSB Online Application Link and enter all your details properly.
- Attach the documents, Photograph and make the application fees payments as mentioned in the official notification.
- Later, verify once whether you have filled all your details properly for the DSSSB Teacher Vacancy and Non-Teacher Vacancy.
- Lastly, submit your fully filled DSSSB Online Application Form before the last date is over and take a printout of it for further reference.
DSSSB Recruitment – Links
DSSSB Jobs 2018 Notification – Click Here
The sarkariresultslive.com is a place where all the Job Seekers can find lots of Latest and Upcoming Govt Jobs. That is, job aspirers will get all the Job-Related notification details at the Sarkari Results Live Job Notifications Updates. Also, apart from the Job details candidates can also check the Syllabus, Answer Keys, Results etc.