Job Aspirants, here is the latest news for you. That is the District Rural Development Agency has rolled out DRDA Recruitment 2018 Notification. And there are 73 DRDA Jobs available. For the Gram Rozgar Sevak Job Posts. It is necessary to satisfy all the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit etc. Furthermore, all the required details are mentioned below for the convenience of the applicants. Also, do not forget to download the DRDA Vacancy 2018 Notice @ jajpur.nic.in. Moreover, submit your Offline DRDA Application form before 25th January 2018.
DRDA Recruitment 2017-18 Notice Details
- Name of the organization – District Rural Development Agency (DRDA).
- Name of the Posts – Gram Rozgar Sevak (GRS).
- Number of Vacancies – 73.
- Application Mode – Offline.
- Application Fees – Refer the official Notification to know the details regarding the application fees.
- Starting Date to Apply – 26/12/2017.
- Last Date to Apply – 25/01/2018.
DRDA Vacancy 2018 Details
|S.l No||Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Gram Rozgar Sevak (GRS)||73|
District Rural Development Agency Recruitment 2017 – 18 Notification
Eligibility rules are set by the DRDA Recruitment Authority that is necessary for the aspirants to apply,
Educational Qualification – The applicants of GRS Posts have to be completed there 2nd PU from the recognized institute or board.
More details regarding the educational qualification are mentioned in the official notification. Therefore, please read the official notification.
Selection Criteria – The aspirants are selected for DRDA Jobs based on the
- Merit List.
Age Limit – The age limit details at the DRDA Board are as follows,
- Minimum Age Limit: Minimum Age Limit for the DRDA GRS Recruitment is 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: The Maximum Age Limit for the above post is 40 years.
Salary Pay – The selectants are going to get the salary for the Gram Rozgar Sevak (GRS) Posts as follows,
- Rs 5000/- Per month.
How to Apply for DRDA Jaipur Recruitment 2018
- The first and the foremost task of the interested applicants is to visit the DRDA official website – www.jaipur.nic.in
- Next, click on the relevant DRDA Recruitment Notification link and download it from there.
- Or just download it from the link given below and go through it carefully.
- After that, take the print out of the DRDA Application Form that is attached with the official notification.
- Now, enter all the details correctly for the DRDA Jobs 2018.
- Then send the District Rural Development Agency Application Form through the Postal Address given before the last date.
DRDA Vacancy 2017-18 Postal Address
District Rural Development Agency (DRDA),
DRDA Notification – Links
DRDA Recruitment 2018 Notification and Application Form – Click Here
sarkariresultslive.com is a site for the job hunters willing a get placed in Government Jobs. Also, job seekers will get all the latest and upcoming job-related Recruitment notifications details from various government sectors at the Sarkari Results Live Job Updates. For that, the job applicants need to stay in touch with this site. Moreover, besides the Job details candidates can also check the Syllabus, Answer Keys, Cut Off Results etc.Which are also the prime factor for the aspirers to get the Govt Jobs.