Good news for job seekers in Maharashtra. Job Vacancies are available from Central Government in District Selection Committee, Bhandara. Offline applications are available for 120 Engineer, Clerk, DEO & Other posts. Application forms can be submitted before 17th February 2018. However, applicants must not be more than 43 years of age at the time of applying. Further details of eligibility conditions are given in the below sections of the article. So, go through the entire article carefully. Check whether you are eligible or not and apply for the District Selection Committee Recruitment. Candidates can also check the official website of DSC Bhandara @bhandara.gov.in.
District Selection Committee Recruitment Details
|Board Name||District Selection Committee, Bhandara|
|Post Name||Engineer, Clerk cum DEO & Others|
|Total Vacancies||120 posts|
|Starting Date||12th February 2018|
|Last Date||17th February 2018|
|Job Location||Bhandara, India|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
District Selection Committee Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|2.||Clerk cum Data Entry Operator.||50.|
|3.||Accountant or Assistant Accountant.||05.|
Eligibility Criteria of District Selection Committee Recruitment
DSC or the District Selection Committee has given the following set of eligibility conditions that the applicants must satisfy before applying for the vacancies. Also, check out various job opportunities available in the state of Maharashtra in our page. Join our newsletter and get more such job updates regularly to your email id.
- Engineer: Applicant must have passed MSCIT.
- Accountant or Assistant Accountant: M.Com or Chartered Accountant from recognized University or Institution.
- Technical Officer: B.S.C from recognized Board or Institution.
- Peon: Passed HSC/ SSC or its equivalent form recognized University or Institution.
- Clerk cum Data Entry Operator: HSC or MS-CIT from recognized Board.
- Civil Officer: Graduation or Post Graduation in relevant field.
Applicants must be within the age specified below.
- Maximum Age: 43 years.
Candidates are selected based on following tests.
- Written Examination
Salary paid to selected candidates will be as per government rules and regulations. Check the below list for post wise salary details.
- Engineer: Rs.12,000/- per month.
- Accountant or Assistant Accountant: Rs.12,000/- per month.
- Civil Officer: Rs.11,000/- per month.
- Technical Officer: Rs.11,000/- per month.
- Peon: Rs.6,500/- per month
- Clerk cum Data Entry Operator: Rs.8,000/- per month
Applicants must pay application fee as given by the District Selection Committee. Kindly go through the official notification for more details of fee and payment options.
How to Apply for District Selection Committee Recruitment:
- Firstly, log on to Official Website of District Selection Committee .e. www.wcdhry.gov.in
- On the Official page, check for Official Notification for 53 AWH & AWW Posts.
- Download the advertisement and read it carefully.
- Ensure that you meet all the above specified eligibility Conditions.
- Fill in the application form in a prescribed format.
- Enter all details asked in the application form.
- Upload a copy of photograph and attach necessary testimonials.
- At last, post the application form to the following postal address before the deadline.
District Selection Committee
Collector Office Premises, Bhandara
|Official Advertisement||Application Form|
- Starting Date to Apply: 12th February 2018
- Last Date to Apply: 17th February 2018
District Selection Committee Recruitment details are available in the above article for candidates looking for Sarkari Naukri. Candidates can download the application form from the links given above along with Official Notification. Apply for the DSC Jobs here by checking all the eligibility criteria. Subscribe to our newsletter and get regular updates about latest government jobs. Follow us on facebook, twitter and google+ and get regular updates about Government Jobs and also find Study material required for various exams here. Kindly visit sarkariresultslive.com to find more jobs in India.