Department of Telecommunications (DOT), of the Ministry of Communications Department is hiring eligible candidates for 321 vacancies. DOT is the body in charge of granting licenses for various telecom services like VSAT service and Unified Access Service Internet and also frequency management in the field of radio communication. The Department was set up on 11th April 1989. Department of Telecommunications (DOT) is hiring eligible candidates for Assistant Directors and Telecom Operators. Candidates can apply for Department of Telecommunications Recruitment online from 2nd February 2018 to 5th March 2018. Details of eligibility criteria is given in the DoT Website i.e. www.dot.gov.in. To know additional information regarding DOT Recruitment 2018, applicants can check the below sections of the article.
Department of Telecommunications Recruitment Details
|Name of the Organization||Department of Telecommunications (DOT)|
|Post Name||Assistant Director (AD) & Junior Telecom Officers (JTO)|
|Starting date to apply||02-02-2018|
|Closing date to apply||05-03-2018|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
DoT Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|2.||Junior Telecom Officers||145|
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Department of Telecommunications Recruitment 2018
Candidates interested in applying for DOT Jobs 2018, should satisfy below given eligibility conditions such as age limit, educational qualification, pay scale and others. Applicants can go through the below sections for the eligibility criteria. Also, check out some more interesting and latest job opportunities in the Government of India.
Must be Officers working under Central/ State Government/ BSNL/ MTNL or other PSUs.
Assistant Director (AD):
- Must hold a corresponding post as Assistant Director in State or Central Government with a Grade Pay of Rs.4,800/-.
- Must hold a post in PB2 with Grade Pay of Rs.4,600/- or holding a post in the pay scale of Rs.16,400/- to Rs.40,500/- with 5 years of work experience in related grade.
- Must hold a Sr.SDE/SDE or equivalent post in MTNL/ITI/TCIL/BSNL or any other PSC with a pay scale of Rs.20,600/- to Rs.46,500/- in current IDA Scale.
Junior Telecom Officers (JTO):
- Must hold JTO or corresponding position in MTNL/ ITI/ BSNL/ TCIL or any other PSU with a pay scale of Rs.16,400/- to Rs.40,500/- in present IDA Scales.
- Must hold the post of Junior Telecommunication Officer on regular Basis in Central or State Government with a pay scale of PB2 and Grade Pay of Rs.4,600/-.
Refer Official Notification provided below must be Officers for more details.
Age Limit to apply for DoT Vacancy 2018:
All the Applicants should have following age limit.
- Maximum Age: 56 years.
Age relaxation will be applicable to SC/ ST or reserved category candidates. Kindly, go through the official notification for more details.
Selection Process for DoT Recruitment 2018:
Selection of desirable candidates is done purely based on their performance in the following tests.
- Written Test
Pay Scale for DOT Recruitment 2018:
Selected aspirants will get the best salary as per the rules and regulation of Department of Telecommunications.
- Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4,100/-.
Junior Telecom Officers:
- Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4,600/-.
Refer Official Notification for more details.
Application Fee for DoT Jobs:
Applicants must pay a prescribed amount as their application Fee.
- Refer Official Notification provided below.
How to Apply for Department of Telecommunications Recruitment
- Firstly, go to DOT Official website @ www.dot.gov.in
- On the main page, Click on Vacancies.
- Click on concerned Notification.
- Download the Official Notification and read it fully.
- If you meet the eligibility, click on application form.
- Fill in application form with all necessary details.
- Paste your recent photograph and attach necessary documents.
- Pay relevant application fee.
- Finally, post the application form to the following address before the last date i.e. 05-03-3018.
Ministry of Communications,
Department of Telecommunications,
Sanchar Bhawan, 20 Ashoka Road,
New Delhi – 110001.
|Official Notification & Application Form|
- Advertisement Date: 12th January 2018
- Starting Date of Application: 2nd February 2018
- Last Date to submit Application Form: 5th March 2018
DoT Recruitment details is given in the above article. Candidates can apply online using the links given above along with DoT Notification. Apply for the DoT Vacancy 2018 and get to work in a Central Government Job. Use this chance to get your dream Sarkari Naukri and Kindly, Subscribe to our newsletter and get regular updates about latest govt jobs. Follow us on facebook, twitter and google+ and get regular updates about latest Government Jobs and also find Study material required for various exams here. Kindly visit sarkariresultslive.com to find more jobs in India.