CUTN Careers 2017-18 latest notification is here. There are 66 Teaching Jobs available at the Central University of Tamil Nadu Board. Therefore, aspirants willing to get placed in the teaching sector, this is a chance for you. Start to download the CUTN Recruitment 2018 Notification. After that, apply for CUTN Jobs @ cutn.ac.in. Furthermore, there are Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Posts. Additionally, CUTN Jobs 2018 are there for various departments. And the last date to submit your CUTN Vacancy Offline Application Form is 21st January 2018.
CUTN Careers 2018 Notification Details
- Name of the organization – Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN).
- Name of the Posts – Professor, Assistant Professor, and Associate Professor Posts.
- Number of Vacancies – 66.
- Application Mode – Offline.
- Application Fees – The general applicants need to pay Rs.750/-, SC/ST/PWD candidates are supposed to Pay Rs.500/-.
- Starting Date to Apply Offline – 22/12/2017.
- Last Date to Apply Offline – 21/01/2018.
CUTN Vacancy 2017-18 Details
|S.l No||Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
CUTN Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Details
The educational and other eligibility that the aspirants are required to solve for the CUTN Careers are,
Educational Qualification – The qualification required will be based on the job roles as follows.
- Professor: For this post, the applicants must have completed their PhD in the relevant discipline. Also should have been engaged in the high quality and active research works.
- Assistant Professor: The candidates should have minimum 55% of marks in their Masters with the relevant discipline from the recognized university.
- Associate Professor: Aspirants should have a good academic record and should have scored minimum 55% of marks in the Masters with the relevant discipline from the Indian or Foreign recognized university.
Above mentioned educational qualification information are the basic details. The applicants are requested to refer the official notification in the link given below to know the experience, Department wise complete details.
Selection Process – The applicants for the Teaching CUTN Jobs are selected based on the
Age Limit – The age limit criteria for the Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment are applicable. Also, the age relaxation is also provided for the Job applicants whose details are mentioned in the official notification by the CUTN Authority.
Salary Pay – The selected applicants will get the good salary for the Teaching Posts as per the norms.
- Professor: Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- with grade pay of Rs.10,000/-.
- Assistant Professor: Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- and grade pay of Rs.9,000/-.
- Associate Professor: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- plus grade pay of Rs.6,000/-.
How to Apply for CUTN Jobs 2018
- Initially, open the CUTN Careers official website that is – www.cutn.ac.in.
- Now, on the CUTN Homepage click on the careers tab present the topmost side.
- After that, you can find the number of CUTN Recruitment 2017-18 Notification links select the relevant one and download it from there Or Just click on the below link and download it directly from here.
- Afterwards, read the CUTN Careers official notification carefully to get all the details required to apply for the Professor & other Posts.
- Then, click on the “Application Form” Link download and take a printout of it.
- After that, fill your CUTN Offline Application Form properly.
- And make the application fee payment as mentioned in the official notification.
- Lastly, send the fully filled application form through the postal address given below before the last date.
Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment – Postal Address
Assistant Registrar Recruitment Cell,
The Central University of Tamil Nadu,
Thiruvarur – 610005,
CUTN Teaching Jobs – Links
CUTN Careers 2017-18 Notification – Click Here
The aspirants looking for the Government Jobs, sarkariresultslive.com is a place where you can find various Govt Jobs Notifications. Including various sectors such as Police Jobs, Defence Jobs, Teaching Jobs and much more at Sarkari Results Live Job Notifications details. Besides, the job applicants can also make use of Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Syllabus etc to prepare for the upcoming Govt Jobs Exams.