District Collector, Karnataka has issued a notification to hire candidates for worker posts. Offline application procedure for the exam starts from 10th February 2018 and ends on 20th February 2018. However, the test will be conducted in March or April. Therefore, interested candidates can register offline for Collector Office Karnataka Jobs. Details of Collector Office Vacancy are available www.kar.nic.in. Also, find all the links and official notification of the Collector Office Recruitment in the sections below.
Collector Office Recruitment Details
|Name of the Board||Collector Office, Karnataka|
|Total Number of Vacancies||Worker Posts|
|Starting date to apply||17-01-2018|
|Closing date to apply||20-02-2018|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Collector Office Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
District wise vacancy Details
|Sl. No||Name of the District||Number of Vacancies|
|14.||Rabakavi – Banahatti||44|
Eligibility Criteria for Collector Office Karnataka Jobs 2018
Collector Office has given the following eligibility criteria that the candidates must satisfy before applying. Find all the educational qualification, age limit, selection criteria, application procedure and other details from the below sections. Make sure you check all the eligibility conditions and apply soon. Also, find out about latest Current Affairs and check out more job updates from Karnataka State Government on our page.
Educational Qualification to apply for Collector Office Recruitment:
- Should know how to Speak, Read and Write Kannada Language.
Refer Official Notification for more details.
- Maximum Age: 45 years.
However, Age relaxation is applicable to reserved candidates.
Selection Process of Collector Office Jobs:
- Computer Proficiency Test (CFT)
- Best Salary.
- Please refer Official Notification.
How to Apply for Collector Office Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates must first visit Collector OfficeKarnataka Official Website i.e. www.kar.nic.in
- On the Official page, check for the Official Notification.
- Download it and read the instructions carefully.
- If you meet the eligibility conditions, download the application form.
- Take a hard copy of it.
- Enter your name, DOB, educational qualification, and others.
- Paste your recent passport sized photograph.
- Now, attach xeroxed and attested copies of necessary documents.
- Finally, verify filled details and post the application to the below specified address.
Collector Office Karnataka
- Starting Date: 8th February 2018
- Last Date to apply: 20th February 2018
|Name of the District||Official Notification & Application Form|
|Rabakavi – Banahatti||Download|
Check out details of Collector Office Recruitment from above columns. Application form and official notification to apply for Karnataka Collector Office is given in the page. So, interested candidates can check all the details of Collector Office Vacancy and apply soon. Subscribe to our newsletter to get regular updates about latest Sarkari Naukri in Karnataka. Follow us on facebook, twitter and google+ and get regular updates about latest Government Jobs. Study material for various exams are also available here. Kindly visit sarkariresultslive.com for check more jobs in India.