Central Government has announced 111 vacancies in the Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR). Project Assistant Level I and II posts are available for eligible graduates who are less than 30 years of age. Employment News tells us that the Online application process for CIMFR Recruitment has started and interested candidates can submit their application forms on the CIMFR Website. After applying online candidates can walk-in for the interview scheduled on 13th,14th,17th,19th and 20th February 2018. Further details such as qualification, age limit, selection procedure, salary details. Additionally, applicants can visit www.cimfr.nic.in to know more about CIMFR Vacancy.
CIMFR Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR)|
|Name of the Post||Project Assistant Level I and II|
|Number of Vacancies||111|
|Interview Date||13th,14th,17th,19th and 20th February 2018|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Dhanbad, Jharkhand|
CIMFR Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Project Assistant Level-I||78.|
|2.||Project Assistant Level-II||33.|
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research
Candidates willing to apply for CIMFR Jobs 2018 must carefully read the following eligibility conditions. For further information like educational qualification, age limit, experience, selection process, pay scale, application fees and how to apply process, go through the below details. Therefore, apply for CIMFR and get your dream Sarkari Naukri here.
Educational Qualification for CIMFR Recruitment 2018:
Project Assistant Level – I:
Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree or B.Sc or Diploma or equivalent in Geology/Applied Geology/Chemistry/Physics/Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering.
Project Assistant Level – II:
- Candidates must have passed Master’s Degree or B.Tech or equivalent in Geology/Applied Geology/Geo Science/Chemistry/Physics/Computer Science/Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
All the Applicants should have the following age limit.
For Project Assistant Level – I:
- Maximum Age: 28 years.
For Project Assistant Level – II:
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
Selection Process of CIMFR Recruitment 2018:
Candidates shall be selected based on their performance in following tests:
Selected Candidates will get prescribed amount of application fee.
- Project Assistant Level – I: 15,000/- per month
- Project Assistant Level – II: 25,000/- per month
Applicants must pay a prescribed amount as application fee.
How to Apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly, visit CIMFR Official website at cimfr.nic.in
- On the main page, Click on Notification – Career opportunity tab.
- Download the notification and read the instructions carefully
- Then, click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill in an application with all necessary details.
- Upload photograph and attach necessary documents.
- Pay Relevant application fee and press submit button before the last date.
- After filling the form take a print out for future reference.
- Carry the printout of application form and copies of relevant documents and attend the interview on the dates provided below.
CSIR-CIMFR Digwadih Campus, Post – FRI, Dhanbad, Jharkhand.
|Official Notification||Apply Online Link|
- Advertisement Date: 2nd February 2018
- Walk-In Interview: 13th,14th,17th,19th and 20th February 2018
Therefore, interested candidates can check all the details required to apply for CIMFR Recruitment. Download the notification and application form from the links given in the article. So, check your eligibility and apply soon for CIMFR Jobs. Kindly, Subscribe to our newsletter and get regular updates about latest Jobs in Jharkhand. You can also follow us on facebook, twitter and google+ and get regular updates about latest Government Jobs. Study material required for various exams are available here. Kindly visit sarkariresultslive.com for more jobs in India.