The Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – 18 is here. Furthermore, there are various vacancies for the posts Junior Clerk Cum Typist and Goods Guard. Also, the interested applicants can check out the CR Recruitment details. Additionally, the selected applicants for the West Central Railway Jobs gets a good pay from the central Railways recruiting authority @ cr.indianrailways.gov.in. So, interested and eligible applicants for the Central Railway Vacancy 2017 should apply before 30th December 2017.
Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
- Name of the organization – Central Railway (CR).
- Name of the Posts – Junior Clerk Cum Typist and Goods Guard.
- Number of Vacancies – 275.
- Application Mode – Online.
- Application Fees – The applicants need not have to pay any sort of application fees for these CR Jobs.
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 01/12/2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 30/12/2017.
Central Railway Vacancy List 2017 Details
|S.l No||Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Junior Clerk Cum Typist||150|
The Job seekers who are interested in railway jobs can apply for the latest Sarkari Results Jobs Notification.
Central Railways Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Details
The required eligibility criteria details for the Central Railways Vacancies are as follows,
Educational Qualification – The educational qualification for the applicants of the Central Railways Recruitment is as per the Job roles,
- Junior Clerk Cum Typist – applicants should have passed 12th class or its equivalent from recognized board with 50% marks. Also, should have typing speed of 30 WPM in English or 25 WPM in Hindi
- Goods Guard – Contenders should have the degree or its equivalent from recognized Board/University/Institution.
Selection Criteria – The applicants for the Central Railway Jobs are selected for their performance in
- Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Document Verification.
- Medical Examination.
Age Limit – The required Age Limit for the applicants as per the rules set by the recruitment team. Also, the age limit criteria is a matter of importance for the South Eastern Railway Recruitment.
- Minimum Age Limit – The Minimum age limit required for the above posts is 15 years.
- Maximum Age Limit – Maximum age limit for the above posts is 24 years.
Salary Pay – The selectants of the Central Railway Recruitment 2017 will get the best pay for their Job role
- For Junior Clerk Cum Typist – Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.1,900/-.
- For the Post Goods Guard – Rs.29,200/- to Rs.92,300./- plus Grade Pay of Rs.2,800/-.
The Applicant steps for the Central Railway Vacancies at the Sarkari Result recruitment notifications are provided here.
How to Apply for Central Railways Recruitment Notification 2017
- Initially, visit the official website of Central Railways www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Then, Click on the “News & Recruitment” tab Notification of the “News & Updates” tab present on the Central Railways home page.
- After that, download the relevant Central Railway Recruitment Notification from there or directly from the link below.
- After reading all the terms and conditions, interested and eligible applicants click the Apply Online link for their desired job roles.
- Now, click on the required post Apply Online link and enter all the details correctly.
- After that, take the printout of it and keep it for your own reference.
Central Railways Recruitment 2017 – Links
Junior Clerk Cum Typist CR Recruitment Notification – Click Here
Goods Guard Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – Click Here
Jr.Clerk Cum Typist Online Application Link
Click on Goods Guard Post Online Application Form