The BMTC provides the public transport services in Bengaluru. Recently it has rolled out the BMTC Jobs 2017 openings for various Job roles. Like Driver, Conductor, Supervisor etc. Also, there are various BMTC Vacancies available @ mybmtc.com. So aspirants do not lose this opportunity. Apply for the BMTC Recruitment 2017 – 18 before 26th December 2017. Indeed there is no doubt that the selected applicants at the BMTC Board will get the good pay as per the norms. Furthermore, all the required details about BMTC Jobs are mentioned below.
BMTC Jobs 2017 Notification Details
- Name of the organization – Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC).
- Name of the Posts – Driver, Technician & Other Posts.
- Number of Vacancies – 2225.
- Application Mode – Online.
- Application Fees – For General / OBC Applicants have to pay Rs.420/-. SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs.220/-.
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 12/12/2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 26/12/2017.
BMTC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy List Details
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
The vacancy table for the BMTC Jobs is as per the notification mentioned in Sarkari Results Job updates.
Bangalore Metropolitian Transport Corporation Jobs 2017 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification – The qualification for the BMTC Recruitment for the respective job roles are,
- Driver: The Driver Job Applicants must have an SSLC pass certificate from the recognized Institute/ Board.
- Conductor: Candidates for these Jobs should have SSLC certificate along with License or Badge.
- Administrator: The aspirants must have passed a JOC Examination.
- Inspector: To Apply for this posts the candidates should have done PUC with first class marks.
- Security Guard: This Post Applicants must have passed PUC or its equivalent.
Selection Criteria – The applicants for the BMTC Vacancy 2017 are selected for their performance in
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Age Limit – The age limit criteria for the Job roles are given by the BMTC Authority are,
- Minimum Age Limit – The minimum age limit for the BMTC Jobs 2017 is 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit – Maximum age limit for BMTC Recruitment is 35 years.
Kindly, refer the official notification from the link below to know the age relaxation and other details.
Salary pay – The selected applicants of the BMTC Notification will get the pay as per the norms set for their job designations,
During Training Period The salary pay is,
- Driver – Rs.10,000/-.
- Conductor, Technician, Security Guard – Rs.9,100/-.
- Supervisor & Craftsman – Rs.9,750/-
After the training period,
- Driver – Rs.12,400/- to Rs.19,550/-.
- Conductor, Technician, Security Guard – Rs.13,970/- to Rs.20,740/-.
- Supervisor & Craftsman – Rs.11,640/- to Rs.15,700/-.
Application steps mentioned in the Sarkari Result Job details to apply for your desired Job posts.
How to Apply for BMTC Vacancies Recruitment 2017 – 18
- Initially, open the official website of the Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC) i.e., www.mybmtc.com.
- Now, click on the Notification tab present on the BMTC homepage.
- After that, select and download the relevant BMTC Jobs Notification from there or directly from the links given below.
- Next read all the information in the BMTC Official notification.
- Furthermore, all the interested and the eligible applicants click on the “BMTC Jobs Apply Online” link.
- Then, fill all the details correctly for the BMTC Jobs.
- Next, verify all the details and then submit your online application before the last date.
- Finally, take a printout of your BMTC Application Form for your own reference.
BMTC Various Posts Recruitment 2017 – 18 Links
Download BMTC Recruitment 2017 Notification – Click Here
BMTC Vacancy 2017 – Instructions