The Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted to selected various desired aspirants. Furthermore, the APTET Notification 2017 is sent for various Teacher Posts. And also all interested applicants must satisfy the eligibility to apply for the APTET Recruitment 2017. After getting all the required eligibility apply online for APTET Jobs @ aptet.cgg.gov.in. By reading the APTET official notification.
APTET Notification 2017 Details
- Name of the organisation – Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board.
- Name of the Posts – Teacher Posts.
- Number of Vacancies – Various.
- Application Mode – Online.
- Application Fees – All the applicants have to pay Rs.250/-.
- Starting Date to Apply Online – December 2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online – January 2018.
APTET Recruitment 2017 Vacancy List Details
|S.L No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
The vacancy table for the APTET Jobs is as per the notification mentioned in Sarkari Results Job updates.
APTET Notification 2017 Eligibility Details
The neccesary eligibility criteria required for the APTET Recruitment is given as follows,
Educational Qualification – The qualification for the Andhra Pradesh TET Test for the respective job roles are,
- Class I to V (Paper-I) & Class VI to VIII (paper-II) Candidates have to possess the minimum qualification as prescribed for a teachers posts. Also, candidates who are pursuing the final year of any Teacher Education Courses as recognised by NCTE or RCI or Language Pundit Courses are also eligible to appear for AP TET Exam 2018.
Selection Criteria – The applicants for the APTET Recruitment Vacancies 2017 selected for their performance in
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Age Limit – The age limit criteria for the Job roles at Andhra Pradesh TET Authority are,
- Minimum Age Limit – The minimum age limit for the AP TET Jobs 2017 is 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit – Maximum age limit for APTET Recruitment is 40 years.
Kindly, refer the official notification from the link below to know the age relaxation and other details.
Salary pay – The selected applicants of the APTET Notification will get the pay as per the norms set for their job designations,
How to Apply for APTET Vacancies 2017 – 18
- First of all, open the official website of the APTET i.e., www.aptet.cgg.gov.in.
- Now, click on the Notification tab present on the APTET homepage.
- After that, select and download the relevant APTET Jobs Notification from there or directly from the links given below.
- Next read all the information in the Andhra Pradesh TET Official notification.
- Furthermore, all the interested and the eligible applicants click on the “APTET Jobs Apply Online” link.
- Then, fill all the details correctly for the AP Teacher Eligiblity Test.
- Next, verify all the details and then submit your online application before the last date.
- Finally, take a printout of your APTET Vacancy Online Application Form for your own reference.
Application steps mentioned in the Sarkari Result Job details to apply for your desired Job posts.
APTET Teacher Recruitment 2017 – 18 Links
Download APTET Notification 2017 – Click Here
Click on the Apply Online Link